• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vader AL's sell-off

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vader AL

RTR
Reaction score
I'm adding some new lines so I am having to rotate some stuff out, thought I'd post it here before ebay. Paypal and money order, USA only.

HT Jor El - $115 shipped
SOLD
Just picked this one up but then I added a new line so it must go...so sad.
Comes with the art box which has a tear in the top where you open the package(about 1 inch) and normal shelf wear. Also comes with an extra hand that the figure didn't come with. The robe doesn't have the wire in it..the person I bought it from took it out...I suppose to obtain a more natural look.

Sold on ebay
HT Power Loader with Ripley
$215 shipped
Displayed and assembled. No box but comes with plastic tray for Ripley. Everything else is included also comes with the instructions.

Sold on ebay
HT Brown Alien - $90 shipped
Alien is complete and includes the facehugger. Listed price with no box, if you want the box I'll ship it for $15 more.

HT Wolf Predator - $135 shipped
Opened and assembled. Includes everything except I lost one of the black things that is on the end of one of the springs that you insert in the suit to hold it in place. Price listed with no box, I'll ship the box for $15 more.

Last edited:
I am interested in Medi Death Note figs..especially Ryuk if someone wants to do some trading.......

Back