Va-Va-Voom!! NSFW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While technically accomplished, what a tacky conversion from such a beautiful statue, one of Sideshow's best portraits, if not the best. But each to his own.

You have skill Geez but I think the changes detract from the statue. I thought it was already a cool 'pinup' to begin with.

You have skill Geez but I think the changes detract from the statue. I thought it was already a cool 'pinup' to begin with.

geez did this? hard to believe. That's the same guy who is making up bs stories in the poison ivy thread trying to scam people to cancel their order.

Id never feel comfortable displaying that in my house when anyone besides me sees it.

Sorry, but that is tacky and rife with pervism. I realize that everyone on these boards is a bit 'weird' with our collections, but that takes weirdo to a whole new level. Whatever floats your boat I guess. :dunno

Sorry, but that is tacky and rife with pervism. I realize that everyone on these boards is a bit 'weird' with our collections, but that takes weirdo to a whole new level. Whatever floats your boat I guess. :dunno

Agree 100%

Back