V-Rex weta!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

home theater geek

Freaked Out
Reaction score
got this delivered from NZ weta yesterday! he is a beauty! :rock2

P1010153.jpg

P1010155-1.jpg

P1010158.jpg

Last edited:
Great pick up!!! Are you collecting more of this line? You already got the hardest to find out of all them.Keep collecting and welcome to the forum.

Great pick up!!! Are you collecting more of this line? You already got the hardest to find out of all them.Keep collecting and welcome to the forum.

thank you! yeah it was great to see Weta still had some left! they found some in a box in the NZ warehouse, they are going for about $129.99 *£82.00*, but the shipping to UK is a _____, £179.00, ouch XD
but sooo worth it! oh i have also got the Venatosaurus one! i could post some pics up of that also ;)

thank you! yeah it was great to see Weta still had some left! they found some in a box in the NZ warehouse, they are going for about $129.99 *£82.00*, but the shipping to UK is a _____, £179.00, ouch XD
but sooo worth it! oh i have also got the Venatosaurus one! i could post some pics up of that also ;)

Congrats on the pick up man,ive just bought the two bust,s lately :hi5:
i was checking Weta,s website and yeah they had them in stock but with crazy shipping prices to the uk:mad:

so i managed to jump on them on ebay i paid £250 gbp for the V-Rex which really would of worked out the same if i did order from weta,plus £170 gbp for the venatosaurus
These bust are amazing and for the original £82 asking price you caint go wrong,its a shame they killed it with the delivery price:slap

A QUICK LOOK AT MINE....AND WELCOME TO THE FREAKS :hi5:

p1260066.jpg

Congrats on the pick up man,ive just bought the two bust,s lately :hi5:
i was checking Weta,s website and yeah they had them in stock but with crazy shipping prices to the uk:mad:

so i managed to jump on them on ebay i paid £250 gbp for the V-Rex which really would of worked out the same if i did order from weta,plus £170 gbp for the venatosaurus
These bust are amazing and for the original £82 asking price you caint go wrong,its a shame they killed it with the delivery price:slap

A QUICK LOOK AT MINE....AND WELCOME TO THE FREAKS :hi5:

p1260066.jpg

very nice photo!! thanks for sharing! i so love these busts! i want to mount them side by side, with an awesome Kong poster in between them! i saw a V-Rex bust on eBay for about £600! cos they think they are all sold out, way too much, lol, love to own the Kong vs Rexy one! looks amazing! the shipping from NZ to UK was pretty quick too, just under 4 days! and wasn't stung with customs either! it was FedEx, here are some pics of my raptor ;)

wetaxmaspic1.jpg

weta1-1.jpg

P1010114-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back