V-Raptor's custom-works and photo-gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Final Battle Major Alan "Dutch" Shaffer, Part 1

AWESOMNESS over9000!!!

Arnold_DrosteEffect_DGDO.gif

Moguchiy H, RIDDICK, Reinhardt, thanks, friend! :hi5:

Neehar, I've tried my best to lover the neck; cut around 4 mm of neck joint from the inside,
so you can actually see the neck-ball over there lol:

I think that it's not perfect now, but much more better than the original one. Also I've added him some dirty spiky hair, I'm not very good in it, but done my best here (neck is not fully put down on these shots).

And something like GOOD AND NASTY BOYS. :D

Will make the same style bases for common Dutch and Zee Predator.
Don't have much ideas now, but working on that...

Last edited:
astro666, thanks, mate!

Ooooh! Did not update my thread for so long! T_T Sorry about it, boys and girls (any girls? :D ).
So many things to do and so less time, debts, god-damned depression and staff, you know. :)

So here is few shots about my upcoming Red Skulls duet. I want to make one display with two figures in different outfits, coz I really like Hugo & Skull and want to see them both at one time. But I want to bring more from comics into "Red Skull" version with some custom add-ons:

Looks like he's born to smoke, heh? :D

Also, I really enjoyed the scene where an artist drew the painting of the Red Skull, so I've asked Captain HH to make me one wooden easel and make few epic pictures printed on actual canvas with some photoshop effects on them. And it would be placed in the middle of complete display with two figures.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlwVTRTCdnk&feature=related[/ame]

Almost finished my Dexter, only ritual knife left to get. :)
This one came up so expensive for 1/6 scale, even don't want to think about amount used, just enjoying the result. :D

Last edited:
Miss me?! :here'sJohny.gif:

I did not post here since the very New Year.
And what a shame, no one remind me since then! ))))

Anyway, I'm back and will post time to time. Gonna turn this thread into some kind of hobby log, coz I really don't have any time or will to do the complete reviews these days.

***​

And let me show you my Agent's 47 now. I've been making them for long 4 years and FINALLY they are ready! What a bright and shiny day I had today! The black one is in rare Triad Toys suit. The white - in the very-very old Michael Jackson Moonwaker suit. Both ties from HotToys Spirit, both shirts from HT H.Dent. Two T-800s' T1 guns to the white one. And the custom case with some custom stuff to the classic one. Heads and code decals are made by commando (what an awesome guy!) and they painted by my dear Valery (Maximus Miniatures). White base decal by Corrose.
Yaaap, 4 years of building... totally worth it, I think!

I also started my HT Custom Predators thread in the proper section:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131579
May be nice to check it out. Some custom and WIP items of mine are there.

Thanks for being with me!
Or being without me...
Anyway, U're awesome!

Last edited:
Almost missed this. They both turned out terrific Ilya, congrats. Your suitcase is "killer", the best I have seen so far.
Valery did a great job too.

Awesome job , they look fantastic. Agent 47 figures to be proud of !. :hi5:
Thanks, mate! They are one of my favorite figures so far.
Very sweet couple.
Almost missed this. They both turned out terrific Ilya, congrats. Your suitcase is "killer", the best I have seen so far. Valery did a great job too.
Thanks, Arthur!
And Valery is very talented and hardworking girl indeed.
I bet they are not bad! :D
Where is your common avatar btw? You should share those **** with the world!

THANK YOU ACI FOR PUMPING UP MY HITMAN!

178122480.jpg

WOW.
Did not posted here for a loooooooooooooooooong time. O_O

Should I fix it?

Today I've just finished my Rorschach, based on the DC Direct figure.
That was one long job, but it looks pretty nice to me.

I just LOVE Watchmen. Now I'm going to start Doc., and after I'll probably gonna cry about not being able to build Ozymandias and Owl as suited 1/6 scale figures.

Last edited:
Thanks for coming back, Pete.!

I was deep in my business from the September 2014, so I did not gave much attention to any forums.
But I have so many things to show!

For example:

Complete 1/6 scale custom BOAR Predator from Predator 2:
Based on the Predators Classic Predator.

Faun statue by Gentle Giant with the head BEAUTIFULLY repainted by Maximus Miniatures:

I've also fixed the mud Dutch's hair and added some shrooms on his base:
coz shrooms are awesome!

Last edited:
Maximus Miniatures also repainted my crappy Space Jockey by Hollywood Collectibles Group.

I've customized my 1/4 scale T-800 Arnie by Enterbay.
Gave him full-leather cloth from the first release,
movie accurate weathered it, re-sculpted and repainted his damages and damaged his grenade launcher.
This is my favorite Terminator figure so far.

Customized my 1/6 scale City Hunter Predator 2 by HotToys.
Gave him the mask by our dear taylerdurdem, repainted everything I could, made few more little mods.

Build my own James Gordon into nolanish collection:

Last edited:
Back