V-Raptor's custom-works and photo-gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Artoo! :hi5:
Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.

Here is few more shots or my Kroenen nazi bash/custom.
Don't know why, but I don't really like the stand that I've done. :gah:
Looks... too unnatural. Gonna remade it.

And here is my future projects, gonna run with one of them this year.
It's the pier for Jason VII (with some plants and artificial water)
and
some huge broken Cyberdyne office window for my T-800 with gatling.

Nice work! I like the base...if you were going for wet brick, I think you nailed it :duff

Seems to me that yes, but... something is wrong with it! >< I don't know why. They just doesn't looks like it's wet, more looks that they are underwater. :D Like ****ing Atlantis. >< Maybe I should make some water puddles and some little drops all over the place. But on the other hand - the bricks under the heavy rain really looks like this. Maybe I should go from the wet bricks idea at all. :\ Really. I don't know. Something is wrong here, something doesn't feels right for me.

Bricks after a heavy rain is exactly what I thought when I first saw the base :)

Just few WIP photos of my Siege of the Cyberdyne.
The base made by Captain GG.
I definitely need to change the floor, add some broken glass and dust. But already its' pretty impressive.

Last edited:
Yap, runs fine so far. I've ordered some 7.62 ammo cases few days ago. Already finished with some final paint job. So I need to get those cases and I'll finish this dio in one evening. Will surly post it here. ;)

Just few WIP photos of my Siege of the Cyberdyne.
The base made by Captain GG.
I definitely need to change the floor, add some broken glass and dust. But already its' pretty impressive.

Great thing about dust - it adds itself! :lol

I like this cyberdyne dio, very nice.

Great thing about dust - it adds itself!
Ahaaaahaa! XD That's the funny line. :D
Oh. Wait. It's not funny at all. :mad: AT ALL! :mad:
Well... still pretty funny. :D

Also, got mine EB Ahnuld just today.
And made some silly posing with him... :monkey1

And here is my collection for the T2:JD only on this date:

Want some good J. Connor boy so freaking much. :\

Siege of Cyberdyne custom 1/6 scale diorama PART 1

John: - Piece of cake, we've got company.
Dyson: The police?
Sarah: - How many?
John: - Uh, all of them I think.
T800: - I'll take care of the police.
John: - Hey wait! You swore!
T800: - Trust me!

Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Siege of Cyberdyne
custom 1/6 scale diorama

Hello and welcome into my thread again, girls and boys, friends and mates. I've finally finished my Siege of Cyberdyne diorama and - OMG! - it took so long. I've started making my T-2 T8800's in the very begging of 2009 and finished them only now...

Even thou in 2010 HotToys actually released this figure and even thou it was so bestselling and so popular, honestly I don't like it at all. The cloth is good, yes, but the body, the neck and the head is pure fail in my opinion. Also, I'm a big fan of non-jointed necks, so I prefer to have little bit retro headsculpt with the whole neck from Darren instead neck-jointed small angry and old head from HotToys. Fan's of CSM-101, sorry! I don't like you favorite figure. (Anyway here I should admit that I really would like to change this head for something much superior if someone would ever sculpt it.)

So, what's cooking

The head: original Sideshow head made by Andy Bergholtz was resculpted by Darren Carnall (UK; THANK YOU, BUDDY!) and painted by charming Valery (Maximus Miniatures, Ukraine).

The body: that's actually the very old HotToys TrueType, pretty massive body with huge shoulders. I've put a lot of cotton wool and foam rubber to make it looks like Arnolds' under the cloth.

The cloth: it's actually NoName cloth with some improvements by me and it's fully repainted. In the movie T-800 is never black, he's more like very-very dark gray. And I needed to reach this effect with paints. The belt by IJA (Sergeant Suzuki), hands and boots by DID (German Luffwaffe Pilot Hoffman), the bag by HotToys (old Т-800 Battle Damaged).

Guns: minigun M-134 “VULCAN” 7.62mm rounds and the ammo ribbon by CooModel (the barrels are from metal O_O ), grenade launcher M-79 40mm by Dragon, metal grenade M-203 40mm by Dr. Figures, metal cases 7.62mm by Toy-Space, the grenade belt is handmade.

The Cyberdyne Systems buildings' window is made by my good friend Captain GG based on my drawing: wood, glass, glass from the welding masks, glue, paints, nails. The original drawing meant that the window would be around 30% bigger, but we had to shrink it coz of the space economy and the shipping safety.

Total wide is 28 cm, 43 cm height, 13,5 cm deep.
The window size is 15 x 36 cm.
The total weight of the dio is 1700 g.

Last edited:
Siege of Cyberdyne custom 1/6 scale diorama PART 2

The T-800 height is 31,5 cm, so according to the height of the real Arnold (188 cm) it's quite scale accurate.

The glasses are very glossy and reflective, it gives some nice effects when you see it in real life. Brilliant.

The bullets halls on the back of the terminator from the trading center scene are pretty movie accurate, I've used the snapshot to place them correctly.

Last edited:
Siege of Cyberdyne custom 1/6 scale diorama PART 3

The grenades are made of metal. SO nICE! :D

Special thanks for the painting jobs goes to Valery. THANKS! Especially I like the eyes color: dark gray-blue-brown. Very nice and Arnie-like. Also it was nice surprise when I've found that the skin tone of these 1/6 heads is coincide with the Enterbays 1/4 T-800. Very pleasant bonus to display them together.

The ammo cases are not random, their caliber is the same that the M134 actually uses. Anyway, don't know why I need them, coz you can't see them when the diorama is displayed on the top of the shelf.

And the last shots are the shots of the shelf, just to compare sizes of various items.

And remember!
While this diorama was in making, in reviewing and in displaying - the
human casualties: 0.0

PS Special thanks to: Sined for the inspiration to build all those T-800 figures (I actually have 3 of them); RIDDICK and P. for their support, advises and some hard to get snapshots; Darren for the heads butch; Valery and Maximus for all the troubles with painting; Captain G for AWESOME dio; ATHENA for the minigun. Thanks, friends! Cool hobby we have, huh? ;)

Last edited:
Back