Use of Gift card from Spooktacular Survival Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mirabella6666

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I was wondering: Can we use the gift card in the Spooktacular Survival Kit in addition to Spooktacular discounts in purchasing in-stock merchandise during the 2007 Spooktacular event?

I hope so because the gift card in my Spooktacular Survival Kit (which arrived today) is worth a VERY NICE amount. :)

gift card=nice ice scraper.

select in-stock items are usually items that are needed to be cleared from stock.

:(

Sideshow please re-think your stand on gift cards. I think it would be nice to use them on any purchases. It is nice that you offer them though. I just wish I could use it. :D

I have just received verification that the Gift Cards WILL be able to be used on discounted items, during Spooktacular ONLY! Yay Spooktacular :chew :duff

ive had a gift card for a long time now. i think it expires at the end of this year. but alas, i can never use it on anything. maybe ill try the ice scaper idea. winter is coming and all.

I have just received verification that the Gift Cards WILL be able to be used on discounted items, during Spooktacular ONLY! Yay Spooktacular :chew :duff

Can we use rewards points on discounted spook items? If you have already answered this, too bad. You will just have to answer it again.:D

Great to hear. Used a gift card during last year's Spook and wound up paying only $60 or so for the Battle Troll stachoo. I have been saving my $100 gift card from this year's Comic Con for just this occasion. :D

Can we use rewards points on discounted spook items? If you have already answered this, too bad. You will just have to answer it again.:D

You're in luck, I don't think I answered it yet ;) Yes, you can use Reward Points! (but only one or the other, not both - the system doesn't ever allow use of both promotions at once, even for something as special as Spooktacular)

You're in luck, I don't think I answered it yet ;) Yes, you can use Reward Points! (but only one or the other, not both - the system doesn't ever allow use of both promotions at once, even for something as special as Spooktacular)

Dusty, I need another GC for $40. Can you please get me one? :monkey3

Van Helsing will be mine.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Back