uscmhicks's collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks , I think I'll do the Swat bash with the Feng Leon sculpt so each figure is using a different sculpt , the three best imo.
Just to find one for a decent price now.

Thanks mate !. I've just found and bought something I've been looking for forever. The oven glove from Leon !. :clap

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROSz9V4FiMU[/ame]

I'll take some photo's once it arrives. :D

collection1-1.jpg

collection2-3.jpg

Thanks guys. Got Jason in today , was lucky enough to grab him from collectibles direct , first time using them and it was delivered in amazing time in perfect condition. Still not sure where I'm gonna put him !.

jason-1.jpg

jason2.jpg

jason3.jpg

jason4.jpg

Love it Tay! That Arnie bust is still badass.
Where'd you get that Jaws pic?? Is it on canvas? I want one :)

Love that Leon shelf dude :rock

Thanks mate. My favorite movie deserves it's own shelf despite my limited space. :rotfl

Love that Jason!!!!

Thanks man !.

Like i've said in the past, our collections are far too similar :lol

Awesome addition, Tay :clap

I was thinking the same thing actually when I took the photo. We both have the best taste in movies. :hi5::lol

Nice score on Jason pf. Congrats

Very cool collection ;)

Thanks guys !.

Congrats on Jason Ty ,Hes a Great Piece and looks cool in your collection :hi5:

Thanks man , your horror collection is amazing !.

Love it Tay! That Arnie bust is still badass.
Where'd you get that Jaws pic?? Is it on canvas? I want one :)

Thanks mate. It's from ebay but I can't remember the seller , typing in Jaws canvas brings up loads !. I don't generally like canvas type posters but this one caught my eye and it's really good quality for the price. It might have been this seller.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JAWS-ICONIC-MOVIE-POP-ART-CANVAS-PRINT-POSTER-MODERN-DESIGN-MANY-SIZES-AVAILABLE-/400249076896?pt=UK_Art_CanvasGiclee_RL&var=&hash=item5d30b43ca0#ht_3930wt_1139

I'd look through my feedback but it's over 600 and I bought it a while ago , would take a looong time to find it. :rotfl

Back