uscmhicks's collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE!!!!!!!!:clap:clap:clap
Man I would love to have that 1:1 Palisades facehugger bust
in my collection....
Congrats mate....:hi5:

Need to do a big update here. Have a few new additions I've not shown here. I took some photos of Hicks bored today , still of my favorite figures. I hope hot toys revisit Hicks and the other marines one day. Gonna try and update the thread properly tomorrow.

hicks8.jpg

hicks-2.jpg

hicks4.jpg

hicks5.jpg

hicks10.jpg

hicks3.jpg

hicks2.jpg

One of my new faves , sculpt by Arsyn , paint by Cheungkinmen. :yess:

stuff2.jpg

stuff3.jpg

stuff4.jpg

stuff5.jpg

stuff6.jpg

stuff7.jpg

Just need a different jacket !. If anyone has a good quality 1/6 m65 jacket let me know please !.
Another newish figure I've not really had time to pose or anything yet. I'll post a full update soon. :D

stuff.jpg

Need to do a big update here. Have a few new additions I've not shown here. I took some photos of Hicks bored today , still of my favorite figures. I hope hot toys revisit Hicks and the other marines one day. Gonna try and update the thread properly tomorrow.

hicks8.jpg

hicks-2.jpg

hicks4.jpg

hicks5.jpg

hicks10.jpg

hicks3.jpg

hicks2.jpg

Great Update; Hicks, meet Michael at the Austin Comic Con away from his booth, Very Laid Back Guy and Cool a real pleasure to talk with, Oh his wife is Hot!

Congrats for the new acquisitions ;)

Thanks mate. :)

Great Update; Hicks, meet Michael at the Austin Comic Con away from his booth, Very Laid Back Guy and Cool a real pleasure to talk with, Oh his wife is Hot!

Thanks mate , great to hear he's cool in real life !. :D

Awesome update, Tay :clap who's the dude with the beard suppose to be?

Thanks Roy. You should check this movie out mate. It's quite a low budget British movie and this isn't a very good trailer but it's an excellent film. Everyone I've shown this movie ended up loving it. It's called Dead Man's Shoes.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFi6FrAV9SE[/ame]

Back