• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

USCMHICKS MASSIVE SALE. Custom 1/6 figures and hot toys Predator 2 elder/robocop.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
ALL PRICES ARE POSTED IN THE UK. POSTAGE ELSEWHERE WILL BE EXTRA.
Sales will be based on whoever sends me the message first. I accept paypal only. I have over 50+ positive feedback scores here and zero negatives. I'll be adding much more most likely tomorrow , I haven't done everything at once since it's taking forever writing the descriptions , taking photos , resizing them and everything else. Thanks for looking !.

Custom Deckard Sale. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD.

£130.00 posted

Here I am selling a custom Deckard figure from Blade Runner. The clothing came from a bootleg figure which is now extremely hard to aquire, especially for a decent price.
The sculpt came from the talented Paul Carson although the sculpt was from the last run and the cast wasn't very good ( I fully understood this when I bought the sculpt and was even given a reduced price ).
I sent the sculpt to Elvis and he fixed up what he could and of course gave the sculpt an awesome paint job. The sculpt still has a few air bubbles here and there but in unoticable places such as under the chin. The figure has a hot toys stand with a custom Blade Runner decal from Evilface.
I think I have the bootleg figures box with other few accessories and of course he has his gun which can be seen in the photos. If I can't find the box ( which I'm nearly positive I have ) I'll knock £15.00 off the overall price.
The figure is also on a Narrow shoulder true type.

deckardsale1.jpg

Custom Heat Figure SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

£130.00 posted

Here I am selling a custom Robert Deniro heat figure. The clothing came from an old Dr Figures bootleg figure. I changed the body to a narrow shoulder true type , the hands are hot toys , the boots are very good quality 1/6 scale from ebay. I have given the figure a bag which has around 30 wads of cash with individually hand cut notes ( there not all perfect obviously and it took me forever ! ). The sculpt is Andy Andy Bergholtz's and is in my opinion the best Deniro out there. I purchased the head from Red Planet toys fully painted although if I'm honest I think it could do with a repaint since to me it looks a little too tanned. I'm a bit of a perfectionist though so maybe it's just me lol !.
This figure also has a custom Evilface decal and of course hot toys stand.

heatfiguresale1.jpg

heatfiguresale2.jpg

heatsale3.jpg

Custom Collateral Vinect figure SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

£130.00 posted

Here I am selling a custom Vinect figure from the movie Collateral. The suit again came from a Bootleg figure from brothers production. I think I changed the tie since I wasn't happy with the original although I'm not 100% , regardless it looks good. The shoes were added extra to be more accurate , they were purchased from ebay and don't look as cheap.
The sculpt is brillaint and was made by Susula and painted up by Elvis. The figure is on a hot toys narrow shoulder truetype which suits his build in the movie perfectly.
I also have the original bootleg box I think and a few other accessories that came with it ( again I'm nearly positive I do have this stuff but if I don't I'll knock £15.00 off ).

collateralsale4.jpg

collateralsale3.jpg

collateralsale.jpg

collateralsale.jpg

I can now confirm I have the bootleg figures box and all these extra accessories and my custom figure will ship with all of this for the same price.

collateralsale1.jpg

collateralsale2-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hot toys Robocop sale.

£95.00 posted ON HOLD/ SOLD .

Here I am selling the hot toys Robocop 3 figure. What you see is what you get. No jet pack , no box and no whatever else might be missing. Robocop his stand and his gun. All I needed to make the perfect Robocop. :)

robocopsale1.jpg

robocopsale2.jpg

Hot toys Predator 2 Figure.

£160.00 posted
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD.

Here I am selling a hot toys Predator 2 figure. What you see is what you get , no box , no other accessories. It comes with the spear , the bio mask , the disc the net gun thing attatched to the leg and the two hands you see. The shoulder cannon is of course there too. The original stand is also here. The skirt/kilt thing is snapped at the back , this would be a very easy fix but it never bothered me since it looks completely fine from the front.
This figure is extremely rare and isn't really seen for sale anymore because of how great it is. I'll ship this very secure with lots of bubble wrap seeing as though there is no box.

predator2sale4.jpg

predator2sale3.jpg

predator2sale2.jpg

predator2sale.jpg

Hot toys Predator 2 Elder.

£300.00 posted.
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD.

I've listed this before and decided not to sell it , now it's definitely going , I'll add photos tomorrow. This figure has the box but with the figure being fully built and it being nearly impossible to take back apart without breaking if you want the box it'll have to be posted seperatley. The head it came with came was a little loose under the visible seam joint in the neck although I added some firm glue and since then it hasn't been a problem and looks brand new. To be sure this has nothing to do with the actual articulated part of the neck and that is completely fine and of course moveable. There is a very small visible seam in the neck and it simply became a little loose. Everything else is perfectly fine and the figure looks as amazing as the day I got it here brand new.
I'm 99% sure this has every accessory but if you notice anything missing in the photos it's not with it.
Not an easy one to let go of , if you don't have this figure , trust me ... you wont regret buying it. It's incredible !.

Hot toys T-1000 Terminator 2 Figure. £115.00 posted. ON HOLD

This figure has all accessories and is in perfect condition although the box has a little wear.

terminator2t-1000sale.jpg

Catwoman 1/6 scale bootleg company figure. £80.00 posted. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

An awesome figure and the best 1/6 catwoman out there. Comes with all accessories and original box in perfect condition.

bootlegcatwomansale.jpg

catwomansale.jpg

Last edited:
Shawshank Redemption Andy 1/6 figure. £75.00 posted.

This figure is getting much harder to find now and here comes with the original box and all accessories in perfect conditon.
I'll even throw in the hot toys stand and custom Evilface decail. A great figure from one of the best movies ever made.
This is the version without the desk and chair.

shawshanksale1.jpg

shawshanksale4.jpg

shawshanksale3.jpg

Hot toys Bank Robber Joker. £65.00 posted. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Here I am selling the hot toys bank robber joker. It's missing the extra sculpt and the machine gun and I think maybe a little wad of cash although there is some 1/6 cash in there in a little wad so maybe not. Just a few notes might be missing. What you see is what you get.
You can still get the perfect figure to show Heath Ledgers joker in your collection and for this price why not ?!.

bankrobbersale1-1.jpg

bankrobbersale2-1.jpg

bankrobbersale3-1.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah , I'm still collecting mate. Well.... I'll be collecting much much slower but still collecting. I've kept my favorites and what I'd consider my grails. Leon , Stansfield , Anton from NCFOM , Death Sentence Nick Hulme , Taxi Driver , Jack Torrence , Heath Joker , Tyler Durden , Hicks , Predator 1 and Terminator 2.

I'm currently learning to drive and need a car and I was planning a massive sale anyway. :)

Yeah , I'm still collecting mate. Well.... I'll be collecting much much slower but still collecting. I've kept my favorites and what I'd consider my grails. Leon , Stansfield , Anton from NCFOM , Death Sentence Nick Hulme , Taxi Driver , Jack Torrence , Heath Joker , Tyler Durden , Hicks , Predator 1 and Terminator 2.

I'm currently learning to drive and need a car and I was planning a massive sale anyway. :)

Fair enough. You are a brave man learning to drive in the UK. The cities are particularly fast paced. Gotta say, I am surprised you are selling your P2. I thought that was your fav Pred design. Not the elder, but the original P2 I meant.

It is actually but I favour the first movie so in the end I decided to go with that one. Plus I'm hoping on buying the Baloo mask to perfect it. :)

Fair enough. You are a brave man learning to drive in the UK. The cities are particularly fast paced. Gotta say, I am surprised you are selling your P2. I thought that was your fav Pred design. Not the elder, but the original P2 I meant.

aw yeah! i don't even come close to understanding how folks can drive in London. played the vid game The Getaway and hardest part was just getting around lol.

Right...
my brain has nearly exploded now. It's 4am and I'm doing maths problems for postage and prices. :lol

Deckard has sold.
Robocop is on hold/sold.
Predator 2 has sold.
Predator 2 Elder has sold.

Everything else has had interest but no final sale !.

Right I'm closing up shop for the night and wont reply until the morning now. It's nearly half 4 and I have to be up early. :rotfl
If you're interested in anything left just pm me and I'll get back to you tomorrow. :) Should be listing some new stuff too.

Tay

Last edited:
Awh man why the big sell. And you are selling your Robert D. Heat figure...the figure that inspired me to do mines. Those custom figures made your collection unique. Good luck on the sell. If didn't have my custom heat figure I would have snatch up yours in a heartbeat.

Thanks guys , appreciate it. :duff

All the figures that have been paid for will be shipping tomorrow. You'll all get your tracking numbers as soon as I get back. :)

bump , everything has sold except catwoman , Shawshank Andy and the T-1000. Send some offers if you'd like. :D
More to be listed soon most likely.

Tay! Can't believe you've got rid of all this gear! Good luck mate :) Gutted I missed the Deckard figure.
I'll buy your T2 Arnie bust if you still have it and getting rid! PM me!!!

Back