Usagent27's Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usagent27

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello. I normally customize Marvel legends but have recently started to do Sideshow pieces.

Custom Darth Maul head sculpt from Jim M

dlpldsC.jpg

G8kuqVy.jpg

Custom repainted old Ben

pSOkAmB.jpg

Some custom 501st members

fh7LRGm.jpg

weathered Captain Rex

d4vKBcC.jpg

ZKmi5xD.jpg

Great job, those 501st customs are great and boba looks killer on the ht body. Is it the slim body?

Great customs! If I may make a suggestion...try thinning down your paint a bit more. You'll get a much smoother result. An airbrush is a good investment too. Keep em coming!

Thank you Natedog. Yes an air brush is something I'm looking at later this year. Any suggestions for thinking citadel paints?

Another thing I like to use are waterslide decals for those really small details. I haven't had much success with the white sheets, but the clear ones are great! The white ones are for placing over dark colors or for making white designs, lines etc. but for clones, the clear ones are all you need.

Spud uses Citadal paints I think so he'd be the one to ask about them. I actually use Americana acrylics. They're cheap and come in tons of colors. They're not top of the line, but I like them. They make varnish to seal everything too. I just use water to thin them. I don't use actual thinner. I've never had any problems.

Back