Urgent... need help with photoshop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thinks nessa intended it that way:D

insatiable minx :D :D :lol

Well, I'll let her decide which way she wants, Arwen offering herself as a life long companion and Vader taking her, or Vader reminding Arwen who he is to her and her "giving in to the Dark Side" ;)

Well, I'll let her decide which way she wants, Arwen offering herself as a life long companion and Vader taking her, or Vader reminding Arwen who he is to her and her "giving in to the Dark Side" ;)

Yes... George needs to speak first... then I reply... that was the intention... so if you could change the lines that would be great. :D

Ok, here's the final artwork and a link to the high resolution file.

nessa2.jpg

High Resolution File

Sure, you could go with MF's quaint little rendition. Or you could go with this awesome piece of art:

vaib5.gif

Ok, here's the final artwork and a link to the high resolution file.

nessa2.jpg

High Resolution File

This is just amazing... :D we made it our desk top picture also... thank you soooooooooooooooo much....:monkey2 tears of happiness again... I really do not know what to say... unbelievable

I am so happy that I can share my happiness with all of you. :D

This is just amazing... :D we made it our desk top picture also... thank you soooooooooooooooo much....:monkey2 tears of happiness again... I really do not know what to say... unbelievable

I am so happy that I can share my happiness with all of you. :D

Glad you're both happy, if it doesn't quite look right on your screen, let me know what your desktop resolution is and I can convert it to the correct size for a desktop wallpaper.

Glad you're both happy, if it doesn't quite look right on your screen, let me know what your desktop resolution is and I can convert it to the correct size for a desktop wallpaper.

You are so damn helpful its scary, your karma must be great.

I am much more of a taker than a giver. That said get to work on my new sig ASAP!!

:D

It looks perfect... will also put it at work tomorrow on my computer... simply amazing... wooooohooooooooo

Thank you so much, Maulfan. That is some beautiful work, bro.....if I had tear ducts I would cry. :D

Congratulations Nessasita and Booyah! I'm just getting started on this forum site, but wanted to chime in and say that this thread/front page news is just a feel good thread for all. :):):)

I especially like the artwork, professional and... err, comedic style as well. That was just funny. Maye Kabukiman's could be used for bachelor/bachelorette invites; it'd be a shame to lebt that talent go unshared.

Back