Uplay accounts and ubisoft compromised

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Vader

Super Freak
Reaction score
I suggest anyone with an account or who plays ubisoft games check your email and change your passwords. they just said they got hacked, the ubisoft website is down :( it's on ign and destructoids main page.

Got an email from Ubi to click a link and change the password but rather unsure if it's legit.

it is. it's from them, it's on all gaming websites also the official website is Down, and they released a statement on Neogaf

:-/ if only programs like this and origin didn't exist then this wouldn't happen.

worst part is I signed up with my main email not an alternate. Ahhh hopefully nothing happens w my bank.

I have two-step verification on Gmail. I'm cool, even if someone knows my password :lol.

First when PSN got hacked now this, I'm sure my information is everywhere :( Gahhh. Changed passwords and everything's fine now. Once ubisoft's site is back up I'm getting in touch with CS and having them delete my account

I would assume anyone with a Uplay account is susceptible. Act accordingly.

Where do I go to fix it!?! I didn't get the email!!! :panic:

Horn_Loss_Freak_Out_by_weirdnwild91.gif

Back