Upgrade your Jedi Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Madden

You Are A Tooooooy!!!
Reaction score
There is a person selling just the Skiff Blaster and exclusive box on ebay. Its up to $31 so far with a day to go. Kind of interesting to see if the roughly $70 difference between the exclusive and regular holds true and this ends up at that much. I don't want to post the link just in case it breaks any rules but its easy enough to find. I just thought it was interesting to see.

I'm not sure I'll bid on it but I would definately have traded (and traded well) for it.

theverse said:
He's a member of this forum I believe......................
It's me.

I'm amazed at how high the auction has gone.

I really just thought I could get a couple bucks for an accessory that was destined for my parts bucket.

If the buyer doesn't want the box, it's going in the trash. I think it's a great design, but I don't have the space to store boxes. That's why I threw it in as a free bonus.

Amusing and very creative! Good solution if you don't need the extra stuff. I guess the new box design will make it virtually impossible to determine if a figure has really never left the box before: you can take it out, put it back in, take it back out, ...

I knew it....................well pickard, this is quite interesting, never seen a little accessory go for so much before..............remember looking at it when the price was at $6.50. Ah well, can't wait to see what the final price will be!
theverse

I thought it was a very generous thing to do. If it was never going to be part of the display, why keep it. Best to share the wealth with someone who missed out on the exclusive. Very cool of you Pickard.

Who knows, this might start a trend. Imagine how many holo-Palpatine's would go up once Anakin is in hand?? I know a lot of people who were a little less than happy about that one.

pickard said:
If the buyer doesn't want the box, it's going in the trash. I think it's a great design, but I don't have the space to store boxes. That's why I threw it in as a free bonus.

One's man trash is another man's treasure. :eek:

student_toe5 said:
One's man trash is another man's treasure. :eek:

Yep, and I agree that if this ends at a hefty price there will be a lot of people selling their "unwanted" exclusive item. Definatly an interesting way to go.

Actually, I'm doing the same thing for a friend of mine. He got all the exclusives ordered except for Luke... and the more I look at it, the more I realize I'm not going to have the gun in my display. So he's buying himself a regular edition and we're going to trade boxes & accessories.

- J!

EVILFACE said:
Then what was the point in getting a exclusive version?
Good question. I didn't know how I wanted to display Luke at the time I ordered. When I got him and put him in my Jedi display, the blaster didn't make sense.

so one little blaster accessory can buy you a whole new figure... thats just insane :gollum:

EVILFACE said:
Then what was the point in getting a exclusive version?

Because his exclusive is basically paying for his figure and then some. You cant beat that.

I'm happy with mine. I do display him with the blaster AND the lightsaber, and the echo of the original Kenner figure makes me happy happy happy.

Back