(Updated with the final sculpt)1/6 Jack Nicholson Joker sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: (Updated with painted sculpt)1/6 Jack Nicholson Joker sculpt

Just let me know when to pay, WOWZERS that looks so damn good! I've decided i'm gonna try matching the clothes to that exact scene as well. So i'll be passing on betos set after all.

What scene are you talking about? To me, this head fits most scenes in the movie.

What scene are you talking about? To me, this head fits most scenes in the movie.

I think he was talking about the first reveal of the joker wen he kills napier!
I think i will also go with this look.

I think he was talking about the first reveal of the joker wen he kills napier!
I think i will also go with this look.

Correct, Seb. He is wearing a light purple suit, black with (bled) purple trench coat, orange dress shirt, yellow tie, dark gloves (black I think) and weird black boots.

Seb lmk if you come across a decent orange shirt with yellow tie.

Any reference pictures of that scene?

Nope. Well none that I could find. Instead I just popped in the movie and paused the part where he sits in desk with paper in hand. Blu Ray really brings out the colours too.

snapshot20090103183406.jpg

batman7.jpg

how da he77 do u guys rip pics directly from the movies???..i have always wanted to do that but can't figure out how to..:-/

Snipping Tool application is what I use.

Thanks for those pics! Hmmmm reallly thinking hard about what outfit I want to go with, funding the Beto outfit may be a challenge right now

WOW.

That's an awesome work, something I expect from you, Adam. You have raised the bar again, bud. Congrats!

I can't wait to get this :rock

Hi Imaresqd1 how are you? excelent work in the Joker head, its fantastic!! any idea about when you have ready the firsts castings?? I really need the Joker headsculpt to adjuste the shirt to the head neck. regards and congratulations!!

Beto

Ok guys, I'm going to make some minor changes and take some final high-quality shots..then I'll have the payment info available. very soon..

Weapons-grade talent on display. Great work!

Back