UPDATED custom "OUTLAW" Wolverine, "Gunfighter" & "Bounty Hunter" Wolverine figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melanarus

Super Freak
Reaction score
UPDATED custom "OUTLAW" Wolverine, "Gunfighter" & "Bounty Hunter" Wolverine figures

Here are two custom Wolverine figures I've been working on for a few months, I had the idea a year ago, got the customized head sculpts and finally got around to doing both the figures. I thought it was a cool idea to do a western bash of Wolverine because he kind of looks like Clint Eastwood in the sculpt and a little inspiration goes to the Movie version of Wolvie in the Civil War (despite it being such an awful flick) and then the 2nd movie being in Japan with him fighting Samurai and Ninja.

Both of these figures are for sale in my for sale section thread and open to offers for them, I need the cash to invest in future custom figures.

GUNFIGHTER WOLVERINE
The hat, belt, and leather gunbelt/holster are Stevos and bullets are BGT. The hat has been customized, I made the hat rim more curved on the sides like Wolvie's hair and also to some down over his eyes and also added 3 bullet holes in the hat, I wanted to make the hat add to the character more than being used to keep the sun out of his eyes. He also has a flask in his pocket, that's what gunfighters did when not shooting anyways!
6386894293_9edf36dfbd_o.jpg

BOUNTY HUNTER WOLVERINE

The hat and both leather gunbelt/holster are Stevos and bullets and shells are BGT. The hat was inspired by the Bounty hunter who goes after Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid in that Redford/Newman flick, the rest is taken from Col. Mortimer from "A Few Dollars More", so he has a small arsenal of weapons he carries that includes a hidden shoulder holster and a small custom snub nose pocket revolver.

6386892871_bcf446c8f8_o.jpg

Last edited:
Re: custom "Gunfighter" Wolverine & "Bounty Hunter" Wolverine figures

Day-um! More Fantastic Figures!! Again, great work!!!

:yess::yess:

I commented on these over at OSW, but I'll do it again here, cuz I love these so much. The duster coat looks awesome.

I Updated the Gunfighter Wolverine with a coat and new hat and a few other things and made him Outlaw Wolverine! Both Outlaw and Bounty Hunter Wolverine's are going to Ebay later.

6404444417_8758c65134_o.jpg

Re: UPDATED custom "OUTLAW" Wolverine, "Gunfighter" & "Bounty Hunter" Wolverine figur

Damn, those look great!!! Love the Gunfighter in the first post the most!

Excellent weathering on eveything too.

Re: UPDATED custom "OUTLAW" Wolverine, "Gunfighter" & "Bounty Hunter" Wolverine figur

Sorry to bring up this topic, but I love that Gunfighter Wolverine! What vest, jeans and hat did you use for your custom?

Very cool!!!

Eric

Back