UPDATED- 1/6/2013 My Hot Toys room...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallah

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got this nifty panoramic view app for my iphone, so I thought I'd test it out in my Hot Toys room. :) You'll notice some empty spots in these detolfs- Those are the vacancies awaiting the Avengers.

This is my first attempt with the App... I will give it another go soon, but I thought some folks might dig it as is.

Hope this link works- https://360.io/w5chzm (I just updated this with a link to a better version...)

...if it doesn't work, here's a crappy little flat version to illustrate what I tried to do...

C1295C5B-A94B-4C8B-B713-18A578372291-6295-000005B849095938.jpg

UPDATE- Decided to make an actual video of my collection yesterday. :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr3u1rVCISc[/ame]

Update #2- Collection as of 1/6/2013...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtB0jBauBX4[/ame]

Sallah

Last edited:
Re: 360 view of my growing Hot Toys room...

Nice collection and a truely cool app. Gives a great feeling for the whole room. Very neat and uncluttered setup.

Nice collection and a truely cool app. Gives a great feeling for the whole room. Very neat and uncluttered setup.

Thanks man! Really appreciate it... After watching it back, I realized that poor Indy gets lost in a camera angle! Guess I will need to move him next time around...

Sallah

Damn , i wish my room was contoured like that , the circular look of the detolfs looks badass :monkey3 . Great collection , now lets see some nomal pics buddy :wave

That is pretty awesome! What app is this?

It is called 360 Panorama from Occipital. It is a little tough to master. I got the best result by sitting my phone on a barstool and doing mutiple passes with my phone held at different angles.

Damn , i wish my room was contoured like that , the circular look of the detolfs looks badass :monkey3 . Great collection , now lets see some nomal pics buddy :wave

Thanks! The contouring is a trick of the 360 app though... The room is square in reality. :) I will definitely post real pics at some point!

Sallah

That is very cool... I'll need to see if I can get the same thing to work for my collection :duff

And great set-up BTW, well organized and it looks like you have a lot of room to grow :rock

That is very cool... I'll need to see if I can get the same thing to work for my collection :duff

And great set-up BTW, well organized and it looks like you have a lot of room to grow :rock

Thanks man! I appreciate it... And yeah- That was the advantage of this room. Lots of flat walls to line with detolfs! Once the existing cases fill up, I will add cases to the walls with the posters on them.

Looks great. Clean setup.

Thanks!

Sallah

You need a bigger room!

You need a bigger room!

Ha! My wife actually gave me free reign of the basement... This room just happens to be the one devoted to Hot Toys! The others are populated with comics, MOTU, and Star Trek... Even the downstairs family room has some geeky overflow in it. ;)

And the 360 view cuts out the the full length of that black table. It should be large enough to hold the 1989 Batmobile.... Hopefully!

Sallah

Back