• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Update soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: Beto Beetlejuice 1st Edition!!! & Daryl Dixon Feezle Poncho & Iminime Arrow T

Consider him 'enlightened'. :lol

:rotfl very good Tim :p

Pulled Beetlejuice down can't part with any of my customs I've decided just gonna throw a load of not so exciting Hot Toys figs up on the Bay at stupid prices instead :lol

Re: FS:Beto Beetlejuice 1st Ed PRICE DROP, Daryl Dixon Feezle Poncho & Iminime Arrow

up to the top

Re: FS:Beto Beetlejuice 1st Ed PRICE DROP, Daryl Dixon Feezle Poncho & Iminime Arrow

Beetlejuice is sold

Re: FS: Beto Beetlejuice 1st Edition!!! & Daryl Dixon Feezle Poncho & Iminime Arrow T

I was the idiot that bought the beetlejuice for that amount. It was before the 2nd run was offered or known that the 2nd run was happening. I would never have paid that much knowing that a second run was positively happening. Good luck with the sale. I would have done a bill FS deal back then for it plus cash.

I still don't know how you regret purchasing that Beetlejuice for $2100?

As it stands right now there are still only 15 owners of that Beetlejuice and who knows when the other run will ship.

Even after the second run was announced you were not guaranteed to be on it.

Beetlejuice is a work of art and for the person who just bought it he got a steal of a price.

Once the second run ships its possible some bounce around in the FS, but once it reaches its rightful owners. POOF!!! They will be gone.

Once again to the buyer :clap

Re: FS:Daryl Dixon Denim/Leather Jacket components, Iminime Crossbow, Pants, Body

To the top extra Daryl bits added

Re: FS:Daryl Dixon Denim/Leather Jacket components, Iminime Crossbow, Pants, Body

up we go :)

Daryl Dixon Pants and Body sold, Crossbow and other bits still up for grabs :)

to the top

Open to offer on the crossbow :) if no takers it's off to eBay with it

Up we go :)

crossbow and Daryl jacket bits still up for grabs :)

up to the top

:) up we go

Re: FS: Rainman Pulp Fullsets, Daryl Dixon Denim/Leather Jacket bits, Iminime Crossbo

Rainman Pulp Fiction fullsets duo added

Re: FS: Rainman Pulp Fullsets, Daryl Dixon Denim/Leather Jacket bits, Iminime Crossbo

Wish I could swing those Pulp a Figs

Re: FS: Rainman Pulp Fullsets & tentatively accepting offers on Plainview & Anton

Open to offers for Plainview and Anton

Back