• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

UPDATE (FS) - Mortal Kombat Fight Stick (360)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tewhitte

Super Freak
Reaction score
HT Hellboy 2 with signed box. includes all parts, i originally got it from Q and it was put under a protective case ever since. I will have pics up soon

$300 shipped (SOLD)

(reserved for pics) box pics located below

Last edited:
Re: One Last Sale Thread (Custom Mac & Blain) Mondo TMNT, Mortal Kombat Fight Stick

Mondo TMNT poster - $100 shipped (SOLD)

Jeff Proctor TMNT poster number 57 if i remember correctly. i only took the poster out once to make sure it was intact. it is hand numbered in pencil. this is the original color, with green turtles. still has original packing tube.
JeffProctorTeenageMutantNinjaTurtlesRegular.jpg

Last edited:
Re: One Last Sale Thread (Custom Mac & Blain) Mondo TMNT, Mortal Kombat Fight Stick

Mortal Kombat Fight Stick for Xbox 360, comes with original shipping box (just the stick and cables as well as the avatar codes) $110 (you pay shipping, it weighs a ton)

Last edited:

MK stick still available

Last edited:

man I wish I could afford those two customs from Predator.

pics of custom display cases by Station that come with mac and blain

daily bump

daily bump

BUMP Mac and Blain sold

bump again

another bump

Looks like the Hellboy signature is personalized right? It's kind of hard to make out from those photos, what does it actually read?

from what i can see it says to dan or dino or something like that then says best always and has his signature. iono i got it like that

back from out of town bump

still bumpin this bump

Re: One Last Sale Thread HT Hellboy 2 w/signed box, Mondo TMNT, Mortal Kombat Fight S

UPDATE BUMP prices reduced and HT Hellboy 2 added

Re: UPDATE (FS) - HT Hellboy 2 w/signed box, Mondo TMNT, Mortal Kombat Fight Stick

price update on HB

Re: UPDATE (FS) - HT Hellboy 2 w/signed box, Mondo TMNT, Mortal Kombat Fight Stick

daily bump

daily bump again

Back