Upcoming Medicoms

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rhodes said:
Are using emoticons how you argue? Let me try...

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Seriously are you trying to capture the annoying essence of the Episode II Anakin in your posts? You are succeeding.

Honestly I get a headache reading your posts. You make it sound as it no one other than Enterbay has the right to make a Bruce Lee 1/6. The Enterbay one is great no doubt but why not get both? I'm not getting the GOD version because quite frankly I despise that movie (I think people are fans of the outfit and not the movie itself).

Oh yeah... :rotfl :rotfl

I'd thought I'd try speaking your language.

I agree. The first time I saw the EB GOD figure - I was blown away. Then I saw the price. Now - I see the release version. Glad I skipped - to be honest.

I'm hoping that the Medicom one looks close to the pics on this thread. If not - then I won't be buying it.

I don't see the point of being such a fanatic over one figure or the other.

And he doesn't even have one or the other - if I may point out.

have you seen the recent releases? they look exactly like the prototype... if not better... Jack Sparrow, Superman, Wolverine....

snakebeater said:
have you seen the recent releases? they look exactly like the prototype... if not better... Jack Sparrow, Superman, Wolverine....

I'm sure the Medicom Bruce will look pretty much as it does in the prototype. I haven't been disappointed yet with any of the Medicom release versions.

EB Bruce, however - ouch. ;)

tinister said:
I'm sure the Medicom Bruce will look pretty much as it does in the prototype. I haven't been disappointed yet with any of the Medicom release versions.

EB Bruce, however - ouch. ;)
I haven't been disappointed with any Enterbay releases myself. Just got a Medicom Rocketeer, and a fine figure it is, my first Medicom figure, but when I bent his head back it fell off. :rotfl

i find this :

ref1-4481.jpg
page-4481.jpg

:D :cool:

Man I love Eva. I like the Mechs better but the girls are fine too:lol

I like the plug suit ver better but I think the the school uniform looks very nice.

I didnt get the plug suit girls cos they didnt make Shinji. If they made him, I'll definately grab him. I can pose him next to my Perfect Grade Eva-01.
It'll be nice if they'll make Suzuhara too.:cool:

Scarlet said:
Man I love Eva. I like the Mechs better but the girls are fine too:lol

I like the plug suit ver better but I think the the school uniform looks very nice.

I didnt get the plug suit girls cos they didnt make Shinji. If they made him, I'll definately grab him. I can pose him next to my Perfect Grade Eva-01.
It'll be nice if they'll make Suzuhara too.:cool:

I doubt they will make Shinji. If they do he will be a mail away exclusive. Shinji is nowhere as popular as Rei and Asuka.

For me I am really looking forward to the schoolgirl versions (Pain in the ass that they are HyperHobby exclusives) Given all the posing problems I've had with the plugsuit versions I think they will even be better. Now only if SSC would import them over so I could buy another set for cheap

Last edited:
EVILFACE said:
Why would some one want a doll that has been smacked around and bandaged up?

Some ppl like her like that. She is that popular plus it's more submissive like that.. know what I mean?

Back