• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Unsung Hero's for sale thread New items added 3-27-11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unsung hero

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys Chris Taylor nude body with neck added. This is the body with skin tones on the forearms and neck. No other pegs included. SOLD

Hasbro Electronic Darth Vader with removable helmet. Loose with box. - $30.00 shipped in the U.S.

Hasbro 1/6th scale Tauntaun loose - $30.00 shipped in the U.S.

Hasbro 1/6th scale Wampa - $20.00 shipped in the U.S.

Hasbro 1/6th scale Ki-Adi Mundi loose clothing/accessories and head. Head has been repainted - $15.00 shipped in the U.S.

Hasbro Portrait Edition Amidala - Senate Gown mint in crappy box. - $20.00 shipped U.S. blah blah you get it.

Hasbro Portrait Edition Amidala - Return to Naboo mint in crappy box - $20.00 shipped U.S.

DID (?) Leather German Officer boots (small zipper in back) - $20.00

Dragon German Officer boots (great for Star Wars figures, better than Sideshow IMO, and more accurate than the standard German jackboot) - $10.00

DSCF0812.jpg

Medicom RAH Jedi Luke shirt and pants. - $20.00

Custom Qui-Gon Jinn head with neck and hair - $40.00

quigon_turn001.jpg

and shown with hair attached to a body...
DSCF1459.jpg

Custom Weequay heads, two color styles available, or unpainted. $25.00 unpainted-no hair, $50.00 painted- no hair. Added hair is an additional $15.00

Weequay_new004.jpg

Weequay_new001.jpg

Custom painted EII C-3PO with Battle droid head - $75.00

3po001.jpg

3po002.jpg

Also, I have both of the Batman model kits that Horizon produced in 1989 and 1992 for Batman and Batman Returns. These are originals, and not shrunken recasts that sell for 16.00 on ebay. Both Include the original boxes. The '89 kit was partially assembled, but not painted or glued. Is complete and includes fabric cape and glove fins, just not shown.

DSCF1250.jpg

DSCF1251.jpg

DSCF1252.jpg

Asking $50.00 shipped each in the lower 48 or $75 for the pair also shipped in the lower 48.

I will ship items outside the U.S., but actual shipping will be charged. All sales are Paypal only.

Last edited:
Unsung Hero's for sale thread.

Edited for stupidity!!!

Last edited:
Re: Unsung Hero's for sale thread

Bump for new items added. I'm moving soon, so as I pack, I'll find more!!!

No agreement made as of yet, but we're talking.

Those Padme figures are must owns for EPI fans. Sideshow will never make them and even if they did they would only be slightly better!

I really don't want to box some of this stuff up, so buy it up! ;)

Back