Universal's Wolfman Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm happy to report that I had no audio issues at the 90 minute mark on my PS3.

Blu-ray worked fine on my PS3, although I can only speak for the feature and two of the shorts.

Director's cut was excellent.

watched this last night. Loved it. Beautiful art direction ...

No problems so far with my copy playing on my PS3.
Watched both alt endings No problem.

Havent tried to DL the digital version yet. I'll let you know ... :monkey1

Well that's great news!!!
Added to my Amazon Cart!!
:rock!!

Unrated Cut with Ending #3 (Alternate Ending #2) would've made for one helluva WOLFMAN remake. Nearly perfect.

It's pretty good, as-is. Just a shame that Universal & Johnston blinked. They had something awesome just within their grasp.

I have to see this horrible ending with the wink. That sounds terrible in every single way possible.

interesting. Thats the ending I thought was the worst.
Lingered WAY too long on the Wolf Man. To the point it got cheesy IMO
I think they chose the best ending of the 3... :monkey1

I still haven't had a chance to see this yet, but it is on the "to watch" list

Finally got to see this the other day. I was very pleasantly surprised considering all the moaning I've heard about it. I will happily put this on the shelf soon.
I knew Dr. Gonzo wouldn't let me down!

Gave it another chance...Unrated did nothing for me. Hated this flick to be honest. Love the gore and action scenes...but that's it.

I f-ing love the deleted scene where the Wolfman walks into the masquerade ball and stares hypnotically at the blind opera singer before attacking costumed guests. They should have left that in.

I f-ing love the deleted scene where the Wolfman walks into the masquerade ball and stares hypnotically at the blind opera singer before attacking costumed guests. They should have left that in.

Agreed. Anything with more of the wolf and less of the brooding wouldve been wise to keep. Not enough Wolf in the Wolfman as far as face time goes.

I'm afraid I gotta agree with the director in leaving it out. It interrupts the whole chase scene and seemed completely out of place.

God that whole scene was horrible. First the forced comedy, then the puppet show.

Captain America is going to suck. :(

Back