Universal's Wolfman Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lots of that preview reminded me of American Werewolf .. especially the shots of the foot stretching .. Baker's work is amazing.

Lookin' good. Cinematic, atmospheric, hairy and horrific. All the attributes of a howling success.

Why? What did they change on the Moebius Frankenstein Model kit?:google:monkey4

The face...it looks a lot less like Boris now. I am not kidding.:banghead I don't understand why they changed it, considering Sara Karloff supposedly sold Universal the rights to her father's likeness for use on the Mummy and Frankenstein's monster. But change it they did.

frankclose2.jpg

3.jpg

but let's go back to Wolfman movie talk after this before someone gets mad at me for hi-jacking their thread by answering your question.:monkey3

The face...it looks a lot less like Boris now...
HOW DARE YOU ANSWER A QUESTION UNRELATED TO WOLFMAN IN THE WOLFMAN THREAD!!!!!!!! :cuss :cuss :cuss
but let's go back to Wolfman movie talk after this before someone gets mad at me for hi-jacking their thread by answering your question.:monkey3
:peace

This is the first I've seen of this movie in motion, and it just looks fantastic! Is Del Toro trying to look like Chaney as Talbot? It certainly looks that way to me.

HOW DARE YOU ANSWER A QUESTION UNRELATED TO WOLFMAN IN THE WOLFMAN THREAD!!!!!!!! :cuss :cuss :cuss

:peace

This is the first I've seen of this movie in motion, and it just looks fantastic! Is Del Toro trying to look like Chaney as Talbot? It certainly looks that way to me.

:rotfl:rotfl

Yeah, I read somewhere Del Toro is a huge fan of Wolfman and has tons of collectibles on the character. So, like me, he's prolly seen the movie 150+ times.:monkey3:D

Was there any talk of an officially licensed Wolfman mask? I love Rick Baker's stuff so I hope one gets made... just not by Rubie's.

Was there any talk of an officially licensed Wolfman mask? I love Rick Baker's stuff so I hope one gets made... just not by Rubie's.

I remember seeing some prototypes (12 inch and 7 inch) a while back. I think from Mezco. I guess that's better than nothing, but I would love to see Somebody else take a stab at this license.

I saw the Rubies (I think) mask at a costume shop in Colorado recently. It looks like a wooden tiki version of the Wolfman. All the same color, very large, and probably impossible to see out of. From a distance, especially in the dark, I can imagine this would look like a gray-brown glob.

Back