Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights, Annual So-Cal Freaks gathering!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys!
So is October 9th set?
A few friends of my brother-in-law are visiting on Sept. 30th and they want to go, but might be to soon I guess?
Don't know if we would be able to do 2 dates, but I'm still working out the details with my wife.

:duff!

By no means is the 9th an official day/date. Some of us just decided to jump on that day to make sure we got to go earlier in the month and to secure front of the line passes.

I haven't purchased my ticket as of yet -- I'm waiting on a friend to work out her schedule. If Oct 9th isn't the set date then we need more input from others... and soon.

I agree, Zoom.

Once again, I'm pretty flexible but my instincts are saying we should do Sat, the 8th.

Alex- is your pass transferable or were you thinking you'd go again on the 'Official' date?

I agree, Zoom.

Once again, I'm pretty flexible but my instincts are saying we should do Sat, the 8th.

Alex- is your pass transferable or were you thinking you'd go again on the 'Official' date?

This will probably be the only date I go. Unfortunately I will only go really early in the month and the 8th wasn't working for a few other people, so the 9th ended up being the chosen date for some of us.

Who's going besides you and Christian?

Since I live in Texas and can't go, I'll be there in spirit.

JediIrwin.gif

Back