Universal Studios cans Jaws ride!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T2: 3D

I hope they never get rid of that.

I was never impressed with the Jaws ride. It sucked. I do miss Back to the Future though. I'm also pretty sure that Earthquake is still there.

T2: 3D

I hope they never get rid of that.

I was never impressed with the Jaws ride. It sucked. I do miss Back to the Future though. I'm also pretty sure that Earthquake is still there.

True dat :lecture

The Jaws ride stand-alone is kind of lame, but when lumped together with the rest of the back-lot tour, I thought it was a pretty cool segment. I do miss the Universal Studios of 10 years ago :monkey2 Glad to hear the earthquake segment is still active.

EDIT: Just realized this is news for Orlando :lol moving on...

Islands of Adventure is still great in Orlando, Hulk and Spiderman 3d, and Jurassic Park.

But Universal sucks now. It was great in the early 90s when they had Kong, Ghostbusters, Bttf, Jaws, Beetlejuice, and the Blues Brothers.

Last edited:
this is only in Orlando

I honestly kinda hated Jaws, during the day it sucks, at night It was kinda cool, Specially during Halloween Horror Nights, it was pretty cool, I hate to think what this closing will do to Halloween horror nights, they are closing that whole Jaws Area.

there are rumors they are going to build more Harry Potter stuff, or Transformers, I don't know which one, but since Islands of Adventure has Potter it seems they want to expand.

I want to go on that Transformers ride so ____ing badly.

BAYSPLOSIONS IN YOUR ____ING FACE.

awesomemikebay-o.gif

Not before I go and grab all the toys from the gift shop. I want a Noisy cricket, and Neuralizer

I want to go on that Transformers ride so ____ing badly.

BAYSPLOSIONS IN YOUR ____ING FACE.

awesomemikebay-o.gif

i've been to the transformers ride in universal studios singapore. it's pretty awesome. very intense, and packs a lot into a few minutes. MUCH better than the utterly rubbish tf movies (sequels).

It wasn't the best ride but it was diffently iconic, all the times iv gone there I have been on it shame to see it go :( I know back to the future burnt down but just straight up closing this down is kinda lame

I wish someone would make a Godzilla ride. That'd be awesome.

King Kong was close to that though, although I was never able to ride it, I really regret that, makes me sad, but from the videos i see and hear, of course a godzilla ride would be awesome,

Back