Universal Monsters Horror Contest - Free Swag to a Freak!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet Jebus! I didn't expect so many replies so quickly!?! I had to get back to work, I check in and this crazy guy has replied about fourteen dozen times! Well, if you throw enough crap at a wall, some of it is bound to stick! Shai had the first correct guess with old school, but he also had about eleventy twelve incorrect guesses! Looks like some Uni Monsters will be joining the predators Shai, just PM me your mailing address and I will mail 'em tomorrow! Sheesh, I barely get to check in while at work these days, but this was ridiculous!:lol

Seaward said:
Sweet Jebus! I didn't expect so many replies so quickly!?! I had to get back to work, I check in and this crazy guy has replied about fourteen dozen times! Well, if you throw enough crap at a wall, some of it is bound to stick! Shai had the first correct guess with old school, but he also had about eleventy twelve incorrect guesses! Looks like some Uni Monsters will be joining the predators Shai, just PM me your mailing address and I will mail 'em tomorrow! Sheesh, I barely get to check in while at work these days, but this was ridiculous!:lol

YESSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH SEAWARD !!!!!:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow PM SENT...

Shai Hulud said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH SEAWARD !!!!!:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow PM SENT...

Congrats, Shai! You are a better Horror fan than I am! It was fun while it lasted.......this mini battle of reading and typing from the list!:lol

DarthRamuk said:
Congrats, Shai! You are a better Horror fan than I am! It was fun while it lasted.......this mini battle of reading and typing from the list!:lol

YOU WERE MY MOST FEARED ADVERSARY KUMAR !!!!:lol

Great contest Seaward! And I'm glad someone won who really, really, really, really wanted them! I will say, it was the fastest 20 page thread I've ever read! :rotfl

Back