Unexpected Gaming Purchase

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up a 2nd Wii-mote today so I could try the boxing out tonight. I don't see how anyone could ever use the nunchuck for anything. It comes with about a 2 foot cord :rolleyes:

You should get the zapper and house of dead II and III. I plan on getting it this weekend. Also the nunchuk is great for playing Zelda.

I picked up a 2nd Wii-mote today so I could try the boxing out tonight. I don't see how anyone could ever use the nunchuck for anything. It comes with about a 2 foot cord :rolleyes:

I actually thought I would be bothered by the cord... but it really works well and doesn't get in the way like I expected it too. I use the wii-mote and nunchuck for all of the games, even if you can use a standard controller. Its great for RE4 :rock

I actually thought I would be bothered by the cord... but it really works well and doesn't get in the way like I expected it too. I use the wii-mote and nunchuck for all of the games, even if you can use a standard controller. Its great for RE4 :rock

I just mean it's too short. I feel like I have to stand a foot from my TV to use the thing.

Duh, I just played boxing for the first time. You plug the "chuk" into the Wii-mot and not the console.

Last edited:
I just mean it's too short. I feel like I have to stand a foot from my TV to use the thing.

Duh, I just played boxing for the first time. You plug the "chuk" into the Wii-mot and not the console.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

that was to funny

Back