Uncharted collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uncharted3nathandrakepl.jpg

IMO this is the only one that looks anything like Drake. Nice articulation too. But man those elbow joints are ugly. :monkey4

Those are some great pieces, but unfortunately they all fail in the likeness department. This bodes well for a 1/6 treatment! Wake up and smell the success of Uncharted, Hot Toys :impatient:

Yeah, hopefully these will do well enough for somebody in 1:6 to notice. I think Drake is the only video game figure I would ever be interested in.

wait, so how do I get that poster? And I wont be buying anything that isn't at Ssc's hands. I got the collectors edition of Uncharted so that figure will have to do me...um, I mean, do.

Yeah, hopefully these will do well enough for somebody in 1:6 to notice. I think Drake is the only video game figure I would ever be interested in.

You and me both...he'd go right next to Indy :exactly: Seriously though, Drake might be my favorite character of any medium to emerge over the past decade...and the fact that he comes from a video game is surprising even to me.

Any word on the Square Enix versions release date or price yet? That thing is awesome.

eh they look ok, not what i was expecting. whos making these?
edit: after a second look i'm loving the drake idk what i was looking at a second ago haha

ap_20110721090739564.jpg

tumblr_lor09ymXHa1qcfxzoo1_500.jpg

IMG_8351-1024x682.jpg

IMG_9709-550x.jpg

IMG_8350-e1311662783741.jpg

For some reason doesn't look as good as this:

sqaure-enix.jpg

On an unrelated note, this thing is badass:

IMG_8347.jpg

Last edited:
what are the chances Square Enix will release another character?

If so, it would most likely be Chloe right?

what are the chances Square Enix will release another character?

If so, it would most likely be Chloe right?

id say shes he most interesting looking next to drake. i think Elena looks quite average in the game no? its surprising seeing as her VA is pretty damn cute.

8th+Annual+Discovery+Award+Dinner+ddQYlgVtNDDl.jpg

Chloe is my favorite. I do hope she has a pretty meaty role in Uncharted 3. I'm really glad they brought her back.

So far it looks like Sully will be second lead. Maybe Elena and Chloe will be pretty even? It'd be a shame if Chloe was only in a level or two. But hey, it would be better than no Chloe at all. lol

Chloe is my favorite. I do hope she has a pretty meaty role in Uncharted 3. I'm really glad they brought her back.

So far it looks like Sully will be second lead. Maybe Elena and Chloe will be pretty even? It'd be a shame if Chloe was only in a level or two. But hey, it would be better than no Chloe at all. lol

Tell me about it. When I had initially heard that she wasn't going to be in it, I messaged Naughty Dog right away because her being my favorite, and a large reason why I loved UC2 more, I didn't enjoy the idea of her not being in it. Then trailers started to arise and there she was. You can imagine my excitement. Yep, I'm a big dork. :cuckoo:

At the end of Uncharted 2 when everyone thought Elena died, I was like "Yay! Now Drake can be with Chloe in the next one" :lol

But I like Elena too... she's just kinda bleh most of the time. lol

Back