UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End - PS4 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Sully? Not sure really, depends on the tone they're going for with the movie. Bruce Campell works well in Sam Raimi directed films where he can be very animated and such, but I hope they take the movie in a little bit of a more serious direction.

tumblr_ngd787ZcoL1qhx7lso1_400.gif
tumblr_ngd787ZcoL1qhx7lso5_400.gif

tumblr_ngd787ZcoL1qhx7lso6_400.gif
tumblr_ngd787ZcoL1qhx7lso2_400.gif

tumblr_ngd787ZcoL1qhx7lso3_400.gif
tumblr_ngd787ZcoL1qhx7lso4_400.gif

tumblr_ngd787ZcoL1qhx7lso7_500.gif

I don't get all the love for Fillon, I've seen him in Castle and he is meh at best, I'd rather Bradley Cooper or Starlord, least they can act the ejit yet be actiony... Plus they are the right age.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've liked him since 'two guys, a girl and a pizza place'. He's great in firefly of course. And he's great in Slither. I would recommend that movie to 'get it', it was directed by James Gunn of guardians of the galaxy fame.

They should get the guy from Supernatural to play Drake, he's the right age and has the sense of humor

He's actually a good pick. He's great in that show, first time I ever found him likeable bow that he's older and funnier

Come on, next you're going to tell me you don't like Bruce Campbell! :pfft: :lol

No idea who that is, nah I don't like Firefly either, people raved on and on and when I went to watch it, it was just boring, Nate should be youngish tho, Uncharted movies should start with a 30yr old Drake so we can get a few films, if he's Fillon 40+ we'd be lucky to get one film.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw the making of video where they detal their making the new model.

On the wore frame it looks exactly like drake so maybe it's the skin/hair textures that makes it look different

I wonder if anyone would trade their PS4 for my Sonja :lol

This looks too damn good. ****ing shame they didn't give me my free system. Bunch of ********.

This game is gonna be awesome! I know I'll get a lost a bunch :lol

Just watched the gameplay trailer for the first time. Looks amazing. Confused since Nate is an orphan so I wonder how they'll introduce an older brother. Bummed he's voiced by Baker though. This felt like the last AAA franchise not employing him

Back