----- Unboxing Video & Pics - OGRM T2 1:1 Terminator Bust -- STOKED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmpsk8

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Fellas,

I got my 1:1 OGRM bust today. Killer! I'm pretty darn happy. The quality is impressive. No issues with the international shipping. The seller was pretty responsive (ebay). I did a down-and-dirty unboxing video if you want more info.

I'm still cleaning up little bits of styrofoam and wood from my living room...

UNBOXING VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HLX_WEVmc0Y

IMG_1591_zps3c8f948f.jpg

IMG_1587_zpsa083bb3b.jpg

IMG_1589_zps52f99963.jpg

IMG_1588_zps674e1aa0.jpg

IMG_1586_zpscc12b4a6.jpg

IMG_1597_zps0de1505f.jpg

IMG_1585_zps16bdb788.jpg

IMG_1600_zpsbc9c08d7.jpg

IMG_1601_zps81814f6c.jpg

Last edited:
that is awesome, i did think about buy this....

is this truely life size? and by looking at your video, the bottom parts seem a bit loose, over all quality, paints....? :dunno

and it didnt comes with instruction.

Last edited:
Paint is pretty good. The quality of the upper body is great. The base is good, but not as nice as the upper body. It's hollow and the battery compartment feels a little cheap.

At first I thought those hip piston things were load bearing but I was wrong. They could be glued in place if you want.

Yeah, the cheap styrofoam is the worst part about this thing.

shame on that... that's the recast studio in China, just recast everything, more than 50 sideshow pieces had been recasted, as long as there is no difficult paint job, they just recast, recast. Sideshow should find the legal way to shut them down.

While the item is impressive, the guy making and selling these SS recasts on RPF was banned not too long ago.

While the item is impressive, the guy making and selling these SS recasts on RPF was banned not too long ago.

That's a bummer. I heard chatter and debate, but didn't know what, if anything, was confirmed. What part was copied? The head?

That's a bummer. I heard chatter and debate, but didn't know what, if anything, was confirmed. What part was copied? The head?

This is a recast of 2 Sideshow's pieces. The head is from the bust and the torso is from the full body.

re cast or not this is an amazing bust

Yes this piece is amazing,I own two of them and there is even small different parts between the two of them.Sideshow should have given us something like this years ago.
I hope that some day I can turn this into a complete endoskeleton.

If the true story on this piece ever comes to light a lot of people will be surprised.....

Yes this piece is amazing,I own two of them and there is even small different parts between the two of them.Sideshow should have given us something like this years ago.
I hope that some day I can turn this into a complete endoskeleton.

If the true story on this piece ever comes to light a lot of people will be surprised.....

You have 2 ? did you go for the rust version aswell ?

Back