Ultimate Blade Runner Collection on DVD!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was shipped with DHL. It's strange you havnt heard anything from them yet. Havnt you gotten a mail saying it's been shipped?
Yes, I have. A day after I ordered. But I thought they would send tracking information too. But the tracking info is actually privided in your user account. Not that it helps much... they don't scan the item(s) very often! :D

Yes, I have. A day after I ordered. But I thought they would send tracking information too. But the tracking info is actually privided in your user account. Not that it helps much... they don't scan the item(s) very often! :D

Naw, the tracking numbers they give you ain't worth a damn because they don't work. It really sucks but the only thing to do is just give it a week and a couple of days from shipping date and see if it shows up.

Naw, the tracking numbers they give you ain't worth a damn because they don't work. It really sucks but the only thing to do is just give it a week and a couple of days from shipping date and see if it shows up.

Fine by me. As long as the order is replaced when broken or lost. That's most important to me.

Oh, they will. If it doesnt arrive after two weeks, contact them. They will give it a little more time and tell you to contact them again at a certain date if it's still a no show. And then they will send a new one.

They're CS is almost as good as SS:D

I JUST GOT MY PACKAGE!!!! 8 days and it was here! The most exciting thing I've received in a long time! The DVD case is AWESOME! So many things, I don't know what to look at first. That also counts for the movies. I planed on watching the theatrical version first, but now i don't know... perhaps i should watch the new final cut version first? Or the documentary? The artwork is great!
I didn't have to pay tax, but there was a customs fee of $15. So, DVD box, shipping and customs fee roughly $80 which is less then the European version costs - $95! And you only get the 5 DVD's in a steelbook (or tin case) for that! I'm not sure but the post cards and that picture flipy thing could be included also.

I also bought the book future noire, so I am busy for some time.
Happy :D

Good to hear you got it:rock It is an awsome box-set at a great price (compared to the EU version). I gave $65 shipped for mine:D:rock:rock:rock Here in denmark it only comes in a digi-pack with 5 discs in it. Nothing else. And it cost's about $110:pow

I'm a bit paralyzed here... still don't know what to watch first. There's a featurette on disk 5 dealing with the differences between the movies. Perhaps that is a good start? But then again, watching the movies knowing the exact differences between them, diminishes the novelty... hmm.

I'm a bit paralyzed here... still don't know what to watch first. There's a featurette on disk 5 dealing with the differences between the movies. Perhaps that is a good start?
Ahh, good to know, I watched the Final Director's cut first and wanted to know what the differences were before I watched the others.

Ahh, good to know, I watched the Final Director's cut first and wanted to know what the differences were before I watched the others.
Yes, in the booklet it says for disc 5: WORKPRINT & "All our Variant Futures" = featurette tracking the fascinating history behind the film's multiple versions and an in-depth look at creating "The Final Cut".

I'm a bit paralyzed here... still don't know what to watch first. There's a featurette on disk 5 dealing with the differences between the movies. Perhaps that is a good start? But then again, watching the movies knowing the exact differences between them, diminishes the novelty... hmm.

I havnt started yet but i think i will start with the final cut and then slowly work my way through it.

Yes, in the booklet it says for disc 5: WORKPRINT & "All our Variant Futures" = featurette tracking the fascinating history behind the film's multiple versions and an in-depth look at creating "The Final Cut".

What booklet:confused:

Booklet might be an exaggeration... it's more like a leaflet, or pamphlet you'll find inside the DVD box. It's the index of the DVD's.

I've just enjoyed the International theatrical version, and many reasons why I love this (and the US theatrical) version come to mind again. Perhaps nostalgia has got something to say in this also. I also saw that featurette "All our Variant Futures". Interesting. But I'm certain that there's more mindblowing stuff to see!

Can you belive that I still have to watch the Final Director's cut? That's the advantage of being very patient: I'm still in for a treat now! (I hope!). There is so much extra stuff on these DVD's that you easily loose track of what you've seen, and what you still have to see. I must have watched Blade Runner XXX times before I got the Ultimate BR Collection, but I STILL enjoy watching the movie. My all time number one movie.

If only HT would get the 1/6 scale licence... What splendid figures they could make. After seeing their version of the TDK Joker: Imagine a Deckard, Gaff, Rachael, ... and the Moebius designed Police officers. Batty would look just as cool, with that long leather jacket.

Who do we have to bribe to release the licence!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back