UK Stealth at Play - £179.99

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw that earlier, if they can confirm receipt of some IM's then I'll cancel my Sideshow pre-order so some waitlister can grab it.

Saw that earlier, if they can confirm receipt of some IM's then I'll cancel my Sideshow pre-order so some waitlister can grab it.

I've got an order confirmation but we'll see if that comes through. If it does then this is the best deal for UK Freaks! £179.99 delivered or about £250 delivered from Sideshow...

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

So now some people in the UK are getting more than the one they ordered from Sideshow? Great, the 1250 size is looking smaller and smaller.

The play.com offer is about $37 less than what SSC would charge (shipping & tax included) for the SIM. How does Play.com handle returns? What to do if the lights on the SIM don't work, or he arrives otherwise damaged?

they do ship to countries in europe....anyone knows if they charge your cc right away, or when the item is shipped?

They dont charge you for placing a pre-order, they only process your payment info when the item is in stock and ready to be shipped to you.

Theyre great! I always buy from them.
:cool:

Last edited:
So now some people in the UK are getting more than the one they ordered from Sideshow? Great, the 1250 size is looking smaller and smaller.

Not necessarily, but it seems fair that it would be available internationally....hell I have no need for 2, if I can get one from PLAY then I'll gladly cancel my SS order.

Back