UK Seller Iconic Collectibles?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not heard of them personally but i Just did a quick search and they are an Amazon & ebay seller

They also appear on business check websites & appear to gave been around since 2010 turnover & assets don't look great

Hopefully they'll reply to your messages

Neil

How long have you been waiting for a reply?
Can't be to reliable if they don't respond to purchase enquiries.
Never heard of them myself :dunno

About a week through Facebook, couple of days through twitter, thing is there's very reputable sellers like One Sixth Bruce and they're hardly squeaky clean when it comes to replying to messages either :dunno

Might try ringing them if there's no one here that can vouch for them

I've used them in the past when i was collecting koto satues, never had any issues with them although their prices on Hot toys are a bit Overpriced now that they seem to to be stocking them the last time i looked.

Last edited:
Trying to contact a company using facebook and twitter is a bit daft when they have an email address and phone number on their site.

I wouldn't imagine many companies respond to queries on social media quicker than email or phone, if at all.

If its daft why do they advertise themselves on those platforms?

Besides when said company send out a tweet hours before I sent them enquiry that alone makes your argument moot. Oh and in OSB's case your best chance of getting hold of them is through Facebook so again your argument = moot

Well you contacted them a week ago and they haven't replied so.....

My argument isn't moot, you contacted them on twitter and they haven't replied so my argument is absolutely spot on. We aren't talking about OSB. The best way of getting hold of OSB does not help you get a response from Iconic Collectibles. This you know as you haven't had one.

Still, if you think my arguments are moot and you want to continue not getting a response from them you carry on buddy.

Do you represent Iconic Collectibles? Can you guarantee me that emailing them will 100% achieve a more positive result? Because if I email them and if I dont get a reply that way either then the only one who will end up looking daft is you..... buddy

Oh and if I do manage to get hold of them eventually I'll be sure to tell them having a twitter/facebook page for prospective customers to contact them is daft according to some pleb on an internet forum

The purpose of having a Facebook and twitter page is not for customers to be able to contact retailers, I mean you can, but that's not really the point of social media for a business.

I won't look daft if you don't get a response by email, I'm not losing customers and I'm not trying to buy anything from them.

Maybe I offended you by saying it was daft? If I did I apologise.

Do you represent Iconic Collectibles? Can you guarantee me that emailing them will 100% achieve a more positive result? Because if I email them and if I dont get a reply that way either then the only one who will end up looking daft is you..... buddy

Oh and if I do manage to get hold of them eventually I'll be sure to tell them having a twitter/facebook page for prospective customers to contact them is daft according to some pleb on an internet forum

@ tommyh84
What was it you were after im just curious?

@ HottoysUK
The purpose of having a Facebook and twitter page is not for customers to be able to contact retailers, I mean you can, but that's not really the point of social media for a business.

I thought it was.

I use Facebook to interact with my customers, its great for them to see new stock arrivals. I have a shop i'm not an internet based company but i do sell on eBay so it is great for potential customers to check me out on Facebook first. More so now that eBay stops any e-mails going through there message system.

@ tommyh84
I thought it was.

I use Facebook to interact with my customers, its great for them to see new stock arrivals. I have a shop i'm not an internet based company but i do sell on eBay so it is great for potential customers to check me out on Facebook first. More so now that eBay stops any e-mails going through there message system.

For you it might be a useful way for customers to contact you and there's nothing wrong with that, having said that you have then gone on to say why it's useful and none of your reasons are related to customers contacting you, it's all about web presence and marketing your wares. And that is exactly what social media is for.

Look at it like this, if you asked 100 people if they wanted to contact Amazon before ordering something online how they would contact them, how many do you think would say I'd send them a message on their Facebook page? I'd suggest somewhere near none and those that did could expect little to no response.

I'm not saying that businesses don't respond to Facebook questions, I'm saying that this is not the primary contact route for most so if they have a website with a phone number and email address, this will be how you should contact them. Especially if you tried the other route a week ago and they haven't responded.

But hey, I'm just a pleb on an internet forum (who works in digital marketing) so what would I know :dunno

@ tommyh84
What was it you were after im just curious?

Is the Pre-Order anything I can help with Tommy? :)

Who knows chaps, maybe but I'm not holding out a lot of hope; I'm after the McFarlane The Walking Dead Comic Michonne Statue

Iconic Collectibles are apparently getting their stock in on the 31st October, the reason behind my pessimism is that this statue has been long since sold out with most people for months (when it was released)

Back