UK GUYS - ARAGORN IN UK!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paulcarson said:
If you have a MODELZONE store near you they have Aragorn for sale! Also Obi wan and Qui-gon too!

Didn't MODELZONE used to be known as Beattie's?.
If so there is one in Holborn. Only about a half an hour bus ride for me!.
I didn't pre-order him from Sideshow as i was unsure about it at the time but i think i'll bite the bullet and start collecting the 12" line.

Yes, that's the shop. They also have the newer star wars 12" figures in there too. (Obi Wan , Qui Gon etc). Sure beats waiting 6 - 7 weeks for him!

paulcarson said:
Yes, that's the shop. They also have the newer star wars 12" figures in there too. (Obi Wan , Qui Gon etc). Sure beats waiting 6 - 7 weeks for him!

Yeeeeesss!!:chew I think i'll take a sicky from work one day this week and go check it out.
If they don't have any left then the Forbidden Planet is only a few minutes walk away and also the Cinema Store so hopefully i should get Strider from one of them!:banana

Wait... Beatties have the SS figures?

dammit, and here's me waiting forever to get mine from Forbidden... and I could just drive 15 minutes into town and pick them up? oh how frustrating is that, lol

Good luck everybody, you won't be disappointed when you get Aragorn. We may get stuff earlier in the states, but at least you guys got "Spaced":lol

Thanks Paul and Seaward!!.
I'm a bit disappointed to hear that Forbidden Planet doesn't have them in stock yet. I'm going on friday if i can get the day off work. If not i'll go saturday. Hopefully they might have him in by then. If not i'll definitely go to ModelZone and The Cinema Store.

Do you guys know if Forbidden Planet ever got the Sith Eyes Anakin? I ordered one through them for a buddy who was late to the Sideshow game, and I wanted to ensure I would have him one by Christmas. I haven't heard peep since I ordered from them.

Anybody pick up Aragorn yet? The clothing detail is amazing, and the likeness is really good too. The only downside is finding three free hours to sit down and watch the fellowship once you get your new toy!:lol

Got my Aragorn today too (from Forbidden Planet) - bit of a surprise I was expecting a much longer wait!! :chew :chew

Thanks Paul, I placed the order, and confirmed the extra shipping to send it back to the states, but it never went anyway after that. They never charged my credit card, so I guess I'll just start looking elsewhere. I just wasn't sure that they received their stock yet.

Back on track though, whaddya think of Aragorn? The figure is certainly amazing, but I know that paint jobs can vary, so if you are going to a retailer and get to be choosy, do so. My regular version has a really thick beard, but my exclusive version has a much lighter beard and is much more screen accurate!

Aragorn -I think its great, I have been lucky in that it has a light application to the beard and it looks a lot better in person than it does in the photos .

I'd persevere with the Anakin, they are processing orders now so you should be able to get one.

well there's something on my bank account thats holding a pre-authorise of about £100, and I'm wondering if it's sideshow. I'm waiting for (amongst other things) qui gon, obi wan, and aragorn.... they're the only figures I can see them having any time soon..... woohhooo... i may be getting toys sooonn :D :D :D

woohoo... it felt like christmas today. A BIG box turned up at my door, containing Aragorn, Qui-Gon, and Obi-Wan

I've just spent all morning and afternoon dressing and eredressing them, and figuring out which ones need repainting or resculpting...... god this is fun, lol

Merry Early Christmas hunky_artist!!:santa
Congrats on the big delivery. Just like buses here in the UK...you wait for ages and then they all come at once!:D
I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Friday is almost here and i am finally going down to Modelzone, Forbidden Planet and The Cinema Store to try and get myself an Aragorn.:chew
I wasn't going to collect the 12" line but now i can't wait to start!.

Went into Forbidden Planet Glasgow today. They didn't have Aragorn in yet. Oh well i'll just have to wait for my exc. from sideshow.

Want one to play with tho

ifu03612 said:
Went into Forbidden Planet Glasgow today. They didn't have Aragorn in yet. Oh well i'll just have to wait for my exc. from sideshow.

Want one to play with tho
I wonder if that means that none of the Forbidden Planet stores have them in stock yet.
Here's still hoping for tomorrow!.:aragorn

well my figures were from FP, but maybe it takes longer to filter down to the stores

Back