Ugnaughts?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MANDO

Super Freak
Reaction score
Leia_Ugnaughts.jpg

My curiosity is peeked. Is/are there a good Ugo sculpt(s) lying aroud? As Empire's "little people" race I woudn't mind having a couple hanging around on the shelf w/ Lando and Han with their little white lunchpails.

Any thoughts?

Leia_Ugnaughts.jpg

My curiosity is peeked. Is/are there a good Ugo sculpt(s) lying aroud? As Empire's "little people" race I woudn't mind having a couple hanging around on the shelf w/ Lando and Han with their little white lunchpails.

Any thoughts?

Great idea. Would love to have a couple of those guys. Pretty varied faces though. I think the two guys on the right are the most classic. Very rough masks they used!

Ugnaughts-TESB30.jpg

double BOOM !!!!!!!!!!!

duane..........looks like you might need to parade all of your old school sculpts for a new generation......:lol

if it's in the realm of the sw universe there is a good chance enaud has done it...........:lecture

Haha...wouldn't quite go that far,Barry. There's still alot out there untouched that I'ld like to do yet.
I've had several thoughts of revisiting the Ugnaught & give him a little updated makeover. A while back I had started a new sculpt but it evolved from the Bespin Ugie into the beginning stages of Yoxgit from Jabba's palace.

I would love to have at least two.

Agreed! Definitely not just a one-off for me either.

I did an Ugnaught a few years back...the sweet kitbashed Lando might give an idea of how far back,lol

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00207-1.jpg

Hot damn, your's looks great, Duane! Love the snout and the jowels! Curious what body you've got him on. I've got a lil' Ani I think would work well for the scale.

I saw a figure with a pig type face a while back that could be used for an Ugie just can't think which film it was from?

I dig that one, GB! I think you should take another crack at it as your skills with clay have gotten even better. :duff

Yeah, I might do that. Uggy was fun since there's a lot of wiggle room in how each one looked.

Revisited the Ugnaught tonight... not done; still a lot of refining to do. But I tried to get him looking more like the 2-tusked one:

Before and After:
38D87ABA-912A-48D8-A617-1A1D396365C8-4457-00000315E388FD60_zps14395bd1.jpg
3630AAC9-13DB-4BD9-9B62-35D7DAF5D2FE-4457-00000315D1589EC9_zps16f961f9.jpg

Thanks guys:wave

....Curious what body you've got him on....
I used a hasbro AT-St driver body(same one they Used for GI Joes) I cut sections out of the biceps,forearms,& torso out then re glued them back together. It has been a long time since & can't recall exactly how much from each part was removed. For the legs, the lower halves were just removed & the upper portion(thighs)were just stuck in the boots. I looked into possible other bodies but everything i saw was proportioned with the small height & was worried if it looked more like a 1/6 scale child.The end result was pleasing with the chopped up joe body...dwarfish height with a stocky stature.The chubby hasbro gloves were chosen because they resembled what I thought thick welding gloves would look like to his scale.

Back