"Ugly Betty" Actor Kills Mom With Samurai Sword

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More proof that when your famous you can get away with murder.

He was tased and taken to the hospital for an exam after he "decapitated, stabbed, and hacked up his mother".

Anyone else would have been shot dead by the police.

Sick.

I don't remember him from Ugly Betty. Must have been a generic model or something. Is it sad that I'm minorly happy that it wasn't one of my favorite actors from the show? That is sort of wrong huh?

pffft. bible quotes....again.

he should have done something original...quote willy wonka or something.:dunno

I remember a few years back in Central Florida a man did this same thing to his wife, and his young son got out of the house - but tripped and fell in the front yard and was subsequently cut down in front of many neighbors.

Messed up is what it is.

He'd probably been watching Pulp Fiction.
Ezekiel 25:17...

kidding aside, no matter how angry my mother might have made me, I would NEVER have raised my hands (or my swords) to her.
People (in general) are just sick these days.

He got the sword from a Masonic Lodge and was a lower ranked Mason.

He apparently removed the murder weapon from a Masonic lodge after a meeting Monday night and then used it later on his mother, said the suspect's uncle.
Brea was a low-level Mason who was not cleared to take one of the ceremonial swords - typically stainless steel blades with a short, black grip.
"Something happened that made him do it," said Martial Brea. "The devil entered him."

It's sad to know that somebody would do that to their own mother. He must have some sort of mental disorder. Schizophrenia sounds like a possible cause.

Maybe this guy went crazy because his roles kept getting cut? Or maybe his mom didn't let him have the last slice of pizza? Maybe his audition for the next Blade didn't go well?

Too soon?

Back