Ugliest Gandalf Statue to Date

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, man that thing is ugly.

"It was completely handmade and handpainted by great artists."

Yeah, great artist in their own kindergarden. I mean seriously, I'm sorry but thats just wrong. Still, sucker born every minute.

LOL, man that thing is ugly.

"It was completely handmade and handpainted by great artists."

Yeah, great artist in their own kindergarden. I mean seriously, I'm sorry but thats just wrong. Still, sucker born every minute.

:lol:rotfl:lol Took the words out my mouth there, that 'thing' is just not nice at all!

Wait 'til the artist starts posting here, and watch everyone give him the red carpet treatment.

Worse than this cannot be... :rotfl

When 900 years old you reach, look this good you will not

NO SUCKY SW YODA SPEAK IN LOTR DRAWER, PLEASE.

sissyfight.gif

1.gif

10.gif

Sculpt itself is ugly. Although the beard is really nice.
Maybe Sideshow can learn from that, kuch PF kuch.

I dont' think it is that bad - and certainly not something a "3 year old" in a "kindergarden" (quoting previous posters) could make.

It is not something I would wanna buy or display, but I can appreciate that an artist was trying to express their own imagination of Gandalf.

I also have two custom made statues from a US artist (Gimli and Gandalf, about the same size as the Weta statues), and they also don't look "movie accurate" - yet I still like them a lot.

What we saw in the movies was just one version that a group of (very talented) artists saw when they read the books.

Just my $ 0.02...

eek! Gandalf needs some Botox!

The Ewoks look good, but a life size Wicket in my bedroom would scare the wife! :lol:

Back