Tyler Durden head sculpt from Fight Club...and whatelse?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that one indeed looks good! I'd say probably on par, with inae's and rainman's version, sculpt wise. But I dunno bout the final sculpt with the added hair and paint.

Will you be making ones without the sculpted neck as well? I'm interested mate! Do let me know if you decide to sell those.

Also, please make angel face (jared leto), marla singer and norton's character from fight club :naughty

I have to agree it is one of the better Pitt sculpts. I tried to do some tweeking in PS and honestly not much needs to be done. I would def be interested in this one depending on how the hair looks. How does it size up to other sculpts?

It is an incredible sculpt, and just because i have bought Rainmans does not mean i can not admit that this is a better likeness! You have some talent man! That is Tyler right there!

Snake, you gettin one as well :lol

????, I hope this makes rainman sculpts even harder and better for the V1 and also hope he still find a good enough reason to follow through with the V2 tyler!

Back