Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, Zsasz, Mad Hatter, Man-Bat, Scarecrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkeyes

Super Freak
Reaction score
Completed a few new additions to the Batman rogue gallery. These are just my own interpretations of these characters. The Mad Hatter was fairly simple, I just put the clothes from a Disney Mad Hatter Doll on a new body and head with a few tweaks. Parts from the NCEA bat gremlin were used to build the Man-Bat. A Craftone Bank Robber figure was used for Two-Face, and I converted the Batman Begins Scarecrow into a more classic look.

two face figure001.JPG
two face figure002.JPG
two face figure003.JPG
two face figure004.JPG
two face figure006.JPG
Freeze001.JPG
Freeze002.JPG
Freeze003.JPG
victor zsasz001.JPG
Mad Hatter001.JPG
Manbat03.jpg
Manbat02.JPG
Scarecrow01.JPG

Completed a few new additions to the Batman rogue gallery. These are just my own interpretations of these characters. The Mad Hatter was fairly simple, I just put the clothes from a Disney Mad Hatter Doll on a new body and head with a few tweaks. Parts from the NCEA bat gremlin were used to build the Man-Bat. A Craftone Bank Robber figure was used for Two-Face, and I converted the Batman Begins Scarecrow into a more classic look.

View attachment 304503
View attachment 304504
View attachment 304505
View attachment 304506
View attachment 304507
View attachment 304508
View attachment 304509
View attachment 304510
View attachment 304511
View attachment 304512
View attachment 304513
View attachment 304514
View attachment 304515

What did you use for dome of mr freeze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used one of these for the dome (from the ebay listing):

3.25" x 1.7/8 MINIATURE GLASS DISPLAY DOME WOOD BASE-/COLLECTIBLE/DOLL/CLOCK

A bald head sculpt fits well, but one with hair would be a little tight. The base is a piece of PVC 2" coupling that I cut the sides out to fit around his shoulders. The dome is almost a perfect fit, but I did line the inside of the coupling with a little tape to make the fit a bit more snug.

Really like the outfit you put together for your Mad Hatter. Would you be so kind as to share the recipe with me? Thank you.

Old Grandpa

Really like the outfit you put together for your Mad Hatter. Would you be so kind as to share the recipe with me? Thank you.

Old Grandpa

I just took the outfit off one of these Disney Mad Hatter dolls and removed any ribbons and whatnot that was sewn on. I liked the way it looked, so I didn't even bother doing any further modification. They fit a 12" figure pretty nicely, I can barely call it a conversion lol.

disney mad hatter.jpg

Thank you so very much. Just bought me a Disney Mad Hatter doll. Bought the Seb Mad Hatter sculpt a while back. Been looking for an outfit. Now I've got one.

Thanks again,
Old Grandpa

Got my Disney Mad Hatter today and he works out great. The clothes are a perfect fit to a Hot Toys narrow shoulder body. This makes a great custom outfit.
Thanks so much darkeyes.

Old Grandpa

Got my Disney Mad Hatter today and he works out great. The clothes are a perfect fit to a Hot Toys narrow shoulder body. This makes a great custom outfit.
Thanks so much darkeyes.

Old Grandpa

Great to hear, will love to see pics of your figure when complete.

Back