Two-Face coin for Hot Toys Two-Face?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoFace

Super Freak
Reaction score
Would anyone be willing to make one? If so can you make it abit bigger than the current one and much detailed? I bet their will be other people who would be interested in one like me.

I think the current coin for him is too underscaled, and less detailed. Ah heck, I even lost it. :monkey1

Yeah the difference between them is negligible at best... I didn't realize at first one was slightly darker than the other :lol

no offence, but you're becoming more and more ignorant and dumb with each post. when will it end? please grow up.....you're really pissing us ALL off

(i hope i speak for most of you by saying this)

I have to agree, for a guy named himself after the Riddler, he's pretty clueless. He is as annoying as Jim Carrey in spandex though.

how come it feels like every thread I go into you always have some sort of attitude with someone. I mean maybe im wrong but thats what it feels like to me. Just relax and chill.....

Nah man, I was just saying I was talking to villain, it bugs me when people answer for other people :peace

Nah man, I was just saying I was talking to villain, it bugs me when people answer for other people :peace

it bugs me when people talk without knowing what they're talking about, derail thread after thread, act rude towards everyone, and think that only their opinion is what matters......no offense though:banghead

it bugs me when people talk without knowing what they're talking about, derail thread after thread, act rude towards everyone, and think that only their opinion is what matters......no offense though:banghead

Why do you continue to quote me? But if you insist, go on, it amuses me.

Back