twik25's workshop (TDKR Bane Stock Exchange Version - Finished)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: twik25's workshop (TDKR Bane V2)

He does look great. If HT put him on that Barney body, theirs would look much better. I wish they'd at least ID what muscle body they are using on a specific figure. I mean it looks like they are using the smaller body rather than this one. Wish we'd all end up with a figure as awesome as your Banes have been :rock

Great update Twik. Btw love what you've done with the boots.

Looks great twik!
I want it.
Thank you good sir!

He does look great. If HT put him on that Barney body, theirs would look much better. I wish they'd at least ID what muscle body they are using on a specific figure. I mean it looks like they are using the smaller body rather than this one. Wish we'd all end up with a figure as awesome as your Banes have been :rock
I totally agree. I can get over some of the issues with construction of the vest on theirs (and chalk it up to mass production issues) but the body is just wrong.

Twik I have the perfect buckles and straps for the shoulder. I will send you a link.
AWESOME!!! :hi5::hi5::hi5:

Great update Twik. Btw love what you've done with the boots.
Thanks! I really took some inspiration from Seb's boots.

Decided to take a break, and have a little fun while I still have him without the vest on.

I still have to paint the eyes, and touch up a few spots on the HS paint job. I am having a hell of a time finding the right buckles for the harness shoulder straps to make it as screen accurate as possible. That is all I have left to finish. As of right now, I do not plan on making the coat for this one. The other one I am working on will have the Belstaff jacket.

BaneNew5.JPG

BaneNew6.JPG

Looking amazing so far! :clap

And now... he waits until his awesome new buckles that Seb found him to arrive... THEN the fire rises!

BaneNew7.JPG

That is looking great! I love the face mask.

Okay, I am pretty much done with him. I may weather the armor a bit more, and add some bulk to the traps... but here he is!

I also took some comparison shots with other figures so you can see I made him larger than the others, as he appears in the movie. Yes, I know Hardy isn't that tall, but they made him look that big in the film!

Thanks to Seb for some help finding some of the right components!

BaneV2_Final1.jpg

BaneV2_Final2.jpg

BaneV2_Final3.jpg

BaneV2_Final4.jpg

You should definitely weather that beast man he looks way too clean.

I know... I know... It makes me SOOOOO NERVOUS though! I spent WAY too much time making this, I would be worried that I would mess it up! If only I had your skills!

Back