Statue Tweeterhead: Superpowers Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, hopefully Tweeter learned from the neck seam on their WW and we won't see another statue with that issue again. As for XM's 1/6 pieces, I do think some of them look great. However, I can't bring myself to spend that kind of money on an XM statue just because the bases are bigger. When you add on the outrageous shipping costs for XM statues as well.... it's Tweeter pieces by a mile for my collection. They help me save display space and money. Both of those are a plus for me.

I ordered the XM Wonder Woman. It's too good to pass up and will no doubt be too costly to pick up in the future. The base is busy and boss although I'm now done with the broken greek column motif. Give me grass, dirt, rock and water, anything but greek columns now. And all of this stuff is overpriced.

In comics, it boils down to artistic license. Some artists like to draw the construct connected to the ring, some don't. I don't really care what they do in the books but as a statue, I think it just looks better when the construct isn't connected to the ring.

Exactly. We already know its a construct just because its transparent green. It doesn't have to be connected to his ring.

Plus I hate when energy from the ring is going backwards. I just think it looks absurd when that happens.

Exactly. We already know its a construct just because its transparent green. It doesn't have to be connected to his ring.

Plus I hate when energy from the ring is going backwards. I just think it looks absurd when that happens.

I see your point on that. The P1 1/4 scale GL was awful for that reason.

In comics, it boils down to artistic license. Some artists like to draw the construct connected to the ring, some don't. I don't really care what they do in the books but as a statue, I think it just looks better when the construct isn't connected to the ring.

Well that's why there is the option to display it with or without the ammo belt construct. It's like getting dressed for winter weather, I'd much rather have on too many layers (so I can take off), rather than not enough layers and be out in the cold and I can't add to it.

Well that's why there is the option to display it with or without the ammo belt construct. It's like getting dressed for winter weather, I'd much rather have on too many layers (so I can take off), rather than not enough layers and be out in the cold and I can't add to it.

That's cool! Having the option makes it better. I must've missed that bit of information.

Yeah, hopefully Tweeter learned from the neck seam on their WW and we won't see another statue with that issue again. As for XM's 1/6 pieces, I do think some of them look great. However, I can't bring myself to spend that kind of money on an XM statue just because the bases are bigger. When you add on the outrageous shipping costs for XM statues as well.... it's Tweeter pieces by a mile for my collection. They help me save display space and money. Both of those are a plus for me.

Yup. I can get two Tweeterhead pieces for the price of one of the XM pieces.

Looks good. Concept art from XM looked great but it must be remembered that the price would be at least 50% on top. View attachment 441597

Green lantern is absolutely one of my favourite characters and this is looking fab.

The Tweeterhead seems really derivative, knowing that this already existed. Of all the things you could do in terms of a GL statue, both have him creating firearms/missiles. The XM one looks like he created a Metal Gear!

The Tweeterhead seems really derivative, knowing that this already existed. Of all the things you could do in terms of a GL statue, both have him creating firearms/missiles. The XM one looks like he created a Metal Gear!

Not sure who had the idea first but I would say that TH have managed to get their prototype out, and put theirs up for PO before XM have even managed a render.

Not sure who had the idea first but I would say that TH have managed to get their prototype out, and put theirs up for PO before XM have even managed a render.

XM showed the artwork on their green lantern first but TH got the prototype made quicker... although XM prototype is done but since they just put Aquaman, WW and Flash up for pre-order I think they want to give a bit of breathing room for collectors before they put the next 3 up for pre-order...

Ordered........ I have all the Color Munsters. SP Batman, SP Joker and now Green lantern:hi5:

Back