Statue Tweeterhead Hordak MOTU 1/5 maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Tweeterhead Hordak Princess of Power 1/5 maquette

classic head looks awesome but when u live in EU u pay over 200$ more and than i think i will get the normal version for a little bit over 500,-€

Also living in Europe, it was not sure till the last moment (day after exclusive started preorders) if it will be distributed in Europe. My e-shop confirmed it on the next day and added statue to shop, but before that nobody from Tweeterhead answered my questions if the statue will go into normal distribution (other than Tweeterhead and Sideshow). Luckily it did, even though I preordered the EX version. For the rest of the statues I will go with normal distribution (depends on the EX bonus). But Hordak is worth the extra costs, since Skeletor I wished for Hordak.

They did such a great job with this that I hope they do Skeletor with a swapped out Keldor head as the exclusive.

I would like to add at least part of the Hordaks throne behind the statue. Which design of his throne is the canon one? I do not remember one from the 80s MOTU show, he did not have one in 2003 show and never watched She-Ra. I remember Skeletors throne, but not Hordaks. Is it this one? Was there one in MOTU different from the one in She-Ra?

Friend-1.jpg

Made the preorder for Hordak's minion to complement Hordak! Tweeterhead doing some great MOTU work for sure!

01.jpg

True dat!!

Can't wait to see the other MOTU reveals they have planned.

Supposedly this will start shipping from Tweeterhead on the 8th. Seems like it’s really been swept under the rug. Lots of fanfare for Batman and Superman but nothing here. Now it’s looking like Skeletor will continue to overshadow with the 1:1 bust going up. Very odd timing there. After PCS dropped the ball with Myers I’m Starting to get worried here now - especially with all of the distractions and keeping this statue on the DL.

Supposedly this will start shipping from Tweeterhead on the 8th. Seems like it’s really been swept under the rug. Lots of fanfare for Batman and Superman but nothing here. Now it’s looking like Skeletor will continue to overshadow with the 1:1 bust going up. Very odd timing there.

well, this one is sold out so they dont have to keep showing this statue everywhere. The Skeletor bust still needs to be sold, so that has to be in the spotlight. Same with the Batman and Superman statues.

Is there a limited number for the exclusive version, or are the numbers made just based off how many people preorder?

Is there a limited number for the exclusive version, or are the numbers made just based off how many people preorder?

Was 300 originally, but the total number based on unboxings is 360 (60 are probably some signed versions or versions for the team who made them). Exclusive version sold out within 12 hours from start of preorders, later some preorders did not complete, so they offered those again.

For those from outside US - was your Hordak already shipped, or did they ask you to pay for posage at least? For me nothing yet.

For those from outside US - was your Hordak already shipped, or did they ask you to pay for posage at least? For me nothing yet.

Nothing for me and other Aussies too. I dont understand why it's taking so long and what the issue is with the shipping. If they've got quotes from DHL or FedEx, why not just provide them to each customer and let them decide which option they want to use? If they had done that, I would've just picked one and it'd be on its way! But now many of us still have no idea what's going on.

I got an email saying that they were starting to ship out and would let people know. So no real information to update customers. I hope it all just gets sorted out soon.

from Facebook:

Tweeterhead

Good news everyone!
Hordak is shipping tomorrow for all of you international customers! Be on the lookout for your tracking tomorrow and shipping invoice before the end of day Friday!
Also, because we like double good news, Darkseid begins shipping for all customers on Friday!

I dont understand what is going on.

I never received an invoice or request to pay for shipping. But this morning I received two separate emails and associated mobile SMS messages, with two different tracking numbers, indicating that I have my Hordak EX shipped. They both indicate that they're shipping to my location.

Did everyone else get two tracking numbers or just one? I assumed it was one box, not two?

I dont understand what is going on.

I never received an invoice or request to pay for shipping. But this morning I received two separate emails and associated mobile SMS messages, with two different tracking numbers, indicating that I have my Hordak EX shipped. They both indicate that they're shipping to my location.

Did everyone else get two tracking numbers or just one? I assumed it was one box, not two?

I received two e-mails, one from Czech FedEx informing me about package - when it is supposed to be delivered and that I can change the date. Second e-mail I received from US FedEx (sent upon request from Tweeterhead) informing me about the package ([email protected]). Both include the same number of package, the first one also includes code to change the delivery time. Maybe your delivery company in your country will be different than FedEx and will have its own tracking number (it happens in my country also, f.e. German post has one tracking number and when package crosses the boarder, it receives new tracking number based on the company delivering it in my country).

They will be sending invoices by Friday. Suppose they paid for the postage themselves and will start collecting postage from customers afterwards. Probably better deal with postage from FedEX included sending the whole batch at once, in one truck, rather than waiting for everyone to pay (and postponing all packages) or sending just few packages every day.

Back