Tweeterhead Batman '66 - Robin Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robin arrived and looks great with Batman...For those who ordered and received there's.. Is the base on your Robin painted a lighter grey than your Batman... I have #122 and the base is a much lighter warm/grey than the darker Batman one..??

Robin arrived and looks great with Batman...For those who ordered and received there's.. Is the base on your Robin painted a lighter grey than your Batman... I have #122 and the base is a much lighter warm/grey than the darker Batman one..??

Unfortunately I put my Batman away in storage but comparing the pics I took of Batman with my Robin pics the colors look the same. Guess I won't know for sure unless they are side by side....I'm interested to see if there is a difference

Unfortunately I put my Batman away in storage but comparing the pics I took of Batman with my Robin pics the colors look the same. Guess I won't know for sure unless they are side by side....I'm interested to see if there is a difference

Thanks, Robin_66_∫åse.jpg I just sent this image to Tweeterhead asking just for a base replacement since all is is just fine..:) Here is a pic of the color difference!

At least they are close.. I don't think I will get to much BS from them since you can see how badly the color on my pair is off... but as a set they look awesome!

They are awesome statues for sure! I'm sure Tweeterhead will take care of it, it's a big difference and they are pretty good at handling things like that. Good luck!

They are awesome statues for sure! I'm sure Tweeterhead will take care of it, it's a big difference and they are pretty good at handling things like that. Good luck!

Just heard back from Debbie at Tweeterhead... I think I'll be getting a new replacement base with the proper paint scheme on it... I'll know by tomorrow if it's just going to be the base or the whole statue. So far they have been a pleasure to deal with.. hey things happen..:)

Just heard back from Debbie at Tweeterhead... I think I'll be getting a new replacement base with the proper paint scheme on it... I'll know by tomorrow if it's just going to be the base or the whole statue. So far they have been a pleasure to deal with.. hey things happen..:)

That's great, glad to hear it!! The few times I dealt with them, they have been great. Hope everything works out for you...hope to see pics when you get the replacement :)

66 Romero Joker coming up the week of the 4th. Since HT never made one I think I'll probably bite on it.

Wasnt a fan of the joker, love my robin and thought riddler was cool but the pose for the joker didnt do it for me personally

Glad I picked this up at retail a few weeks ago, because he seems pretty much gone everywhere now.

I was lukewarm on Batman until I added Robin and then... POW!!! It exponentially increased the presence and coolness factor to have the Duo together.

Glad I picked this up at retail a few weeks ago, because he seems pretty much gone everywhere now.

I was lukewarm on Batman until I added Robin and then... POW!!! It exponentially increased the presence and coolness factor to have the Duo together.

Yea, these Robins are pretty much gone. I'm getting mine through SS that they had an unsold batch lying around and I had a $25 discount code off of it. I should have mine early August. You can't have Robin without Batman and vice versa.

I wish Tweeterhead would release edition size information. I suspect they produced far fewer Robins than Batman.

Not sure about that, batman and Robin have a matched base. If you only have batman you only have half the batcomputer.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I just got the Burt Ward Robin and it's an awesome piece. I have to unbox my Batman to pair them up. And I also got batgirl to complete the trio. Tweeterhead does a great job with the likeness of these actors. Highly recommend all these pieces if you're a Batman fan of the 1966 tv show.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    630.6 KB · Views: 51
Anybody else run into this. 2 different shades of grays on a set that is supposed to go together. Now I'm screwed cause both of these have been long since sold-out. :(

:dunno

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 34
Back