Tutorial: Making Enterbay's RM-4 body shorter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aneses

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've recorded this video about how to shorten an Enterbay's RM-4 body. Guess this will be nothing new for some of you customizers, but I thought it could be useful for somebody :)

As you have to use some sharpen tools, I recommend this modification just for adult people.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWN5mWWC9rk"]YouTube - Enterbay RM-4 1/6th body surgery[/ame]

Nice!

But i have a question now. Do you know how to make a TTL body shorter? :)

Turned out good!
With the shortened legs how do you think it now compares to TT bodies?

Nice!

But i have a question now. Do you know how to make a TTL body shorter? :)

Sorry, I don't know how :dunno And I don't have any TTL body right now.

Turned out good!
With the shortened legs how do you think it now compares to TT bodies?

Well, It's still taller than TT but a bit less. I'll take a picture tomorrow for comparison.

AWESOME!!! Many thanks!

Thanks!

Excelente video!!!. I wonder why it has a groove above the one for the foot peg.

Muchas gracias!!
That's something that surprised me also :dunno It fits perfect as if it would be for this purpose.

Just so this doesn't get lost in limbo, I think this should be moved into the "HOW TO" section above.

Mods ?

Thanks Cheungkinmen!!

Some pics next to a HT TT and a RM-4 unmodified so you can compare:

EnterbayRM4bodysurgery0pL.jpg

EnterbayRM4bodysurgeryp.jpg

I wonder how much taller this is compared to the old Buck bodies. I have a custom of mine that I'd like taller body on, but this does look a hell of a lot taller then even the old Sideshow versions.

It does look alot taller. Maybe they're going to use another version of this body for their basketballers line.

whoah.,, I didn't know the Enterbay body is sooo tall.. does it fit on Sideshow vader? I think it'll be great..

Back