Tusken Raider PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I better call them. I have my replacement order part number, but no email saying its going out....

I got my shipping soon email (contact if info needs changing) about a week ago, the actual shipping notice didn't come until this morning.

I wouldn't worry too much.

to be honest. i do not like this PF. im not a big fan of Tusken Raiders (i love star wars) , i think sideshow could make items of the basic heros first and then the supporting characters (you havent seen a qui gon jin PF yet,or a Count Dooku one)

but its just my opinion.

Getting a little anxious. It's been over a week since they started showing up and I still haven't received the e-mail with the address confirmation...

I havnt heard anything since i e-mailed them about it in Febuary. Think i'm gonna write them and ask what's going on.

to be honest. i do not like this PF. im not a big fan of Tusken Raiders (i love star wars) , i think sideshow could make items of the basic heros first and then the supporting characters (you havent seen a qui gon jin PF yet,or a Count Dooku one)

but its just my opinion.

If they made all of the main characters first, people would lose interest in the line and it would die out before they could get to secondary pieces like this.

I got my shipping notice for the replacement gaffi stick today, by the way.

I ordered the exclusive on Flex Pay last month but I told them to go ahead and charge me the total and ship it. :D

Got my Gaffi today, it comes in a brown box with the SS styrofoam and wrapped in the nice padded foam paper.

Feels good to finally have a complete one. :rock

Congrats to everyone who got their gaffi stick for the EX. Just curious if their if the paint color matches or slightly off?

K.

Just Got my Gaffi!!! Woot!! :rock

TR01.jpg

TR02.jpg

Got my email stating that my replacement part (gaffi) is shipping out....so they are doing these in waves. As much as i dig the rifle, its the gaffi stick all the way!

Last edited:
Back