Turnoff On/Off lights for all statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NullMind

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi everybody

Is there a trick to replace batteries with a wired system to allow turning on and off lights for all the statues in your collection at once, without having to go to each one and clicking the switch ?

I of course means the lights on the statue itself, battery powered.

No idea, just wondering how you guys with dozens of them with light elements do it :)

Null

The only product that i know that does this is the Soap Reactor. I have it and i really like it. If you search Youtube for Soap Reactor you can see some videos of how it works and some reviews. The only place i know you can buy it from is www.soapstudio.com
Hope this helps.

The only product that i know that does this is the Soap Reactor. I have it and i really like it. If you search Youtube for Soap Reactor you can see some videos of how it works and some reviews. The only place i know you can buy it from is www.soapstudio.com
Hope this helps.

Cool, that is sort of what I was looking for :) .. yeah it does add the cables, but does the trick !, price is not too bad either !

Thanks

... now if only there was a wireless one :D .. yeah I'm asking too much

Gosh thats a horrible site Soapstudio have, I will try to contact them

Hi everybody

Is there a trick to replace batteries with a wired system to allow turning on and off lights for all the statues in your collection at once, without having to go to each one and clicking the switch ?

I of course means the lights on the statue itself, battery powered.

No idea, just wondering how you guys with dozens of them with light elements do it :)

Null
I bought those 2 years ago, works PERFECT for AA batteries, but unfortunately, they stopped selling them... hopefully they'll come back with something similar...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl0r2psFGlU
f29f7053a9fabb0a8845c35d1b02ba2c.jpg

I bought those 2 years ago, works PERFECT for AA batteries, but unfortunately, they stopped selling them... hopefully they'll come back with something similar...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl0r2psFGlU
f29f7053a9fabb0a8845c35d1b02ba2c.jpg

You can get AA and AAA adaptors from other companies. I've bought these https://shelleybhomeandholiday.com/shop-by-brand-season/raz-imports/raz-christmas/raz-magic-power-battery-convertor-system/ Not to many figures or statues i know of use AAA or AA though. I find most use the smaller watch type batteries which i've only really seen adaptors made for those by Soap Reactor.
I've used the CR2032 adaptor in my Harry Potter star ace figures and they work ok. They just aren't really made for use in figures, The wires are much thicker and much harder to really hide well. The Soap Reactor system is just a much better setup for use with figures and statues since it is designed to be used with them. The wires are very thin and easy to hide. Plus they make almost every type of battery adaptor (Except CR2032 which i wish they would make but they have no plans to) so you can almost always find the battery adaptor you need.

just received my soap reactor direct from soap studios - they're website is much better now, and shipping to the US only took 4 days - including weekends.
I bought enough to light up four figures, i'll post photos later

Back