Turd's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely man. I remember looking at the H2-81 thread and saw the pics of the figure photoshopped to the scenes of the movie and I truly didnt realize it was the figure. I thought at first he posted pics of scenes from the movie to promote and hype the figure. Then after going back and doing a double take, was stunned to find out it was the real figure.
that's a grail piece right there friend.

Thanks, I really appreciate it. My ultimate goal in figure collecting is to have a figure that looks like the real thing and One definitely accomplished that.

Thanks Colossus. :wave

caught you Turd you picked on the wrong quote and thanked me :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol :goodpost:, It's all good my Friend, just thought it was Funny.

These figures are just so awesome, thought I would take a few more pics of them.

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

This particular picture I think came out awesome. I really like how vibrant the colors are on the sleeves.
IMG_1113.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

Last edited:
Sculpted a rick grimes from the comic but there's a spoiler and I can't figure out how to put a pic in a spoiler.

This guy deserves a lot more love. I took the coat off him and I really liked how he looked. I also made a coat hanger out of a stand and an upper torso.

IMG_1136.jpg

I really surprised to see a "Phantom Of The Paradise" figure. I remember that movie as a youngster! :D

Back