Turd's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have been posted before, just some of my favorites.

017e6ec1-0830-4b21-bbe6-ee50a296630f_zps686eca33.jpg

That's a nice looking shelf :rock

Sick display bro! How is that 1/6th Zombi?

I had him once before and he was cool but I sold him. Saw him again and bought him at a higher price which I knew was stupid but once I saw it for sale again, there was pretty much no stopping me from getting it. I love the figure but in all honestly I don't think he's worth the money. The sculpting on the hands/arms, legs/feet and head are amazing but when I'm holding it or doing something with it it just feels kind of cheap. The wood box it comes in is pretty sweet though. It also comes with like dirt and plant life, no joke it really does. I like it but I've always hoped someone else would do a great custom of him. I suggested it to Beto and if I remember right, he showed an interest. So I hope that happens some day.

Lovely collection my friend. The good thing I like about 1/6 scale is that due to the size of the figures, you can pretty much cover a variety of different licenses ranging from Horror, Sci-Fi, etc...and at the same time not take up too much display space. You couldn't do that for 1/4 scale PF's...unless you literally have a palace! :lol Nice work pal :clap

Lovely collection my friend. The good thing I like about 1/6 scale is that due to the size of the figures, you can pretty much cover a variety of different licenses ranging from Horror, Sci-Fi, etc...and at the same time not take up too much display space. You couldn't do that for 1/4 scale PF's...unless you literally have a palace! :lol Nice work pal :clap

I do have a palace. :lol

Thank you very much, man! I've been told I have nice variety of figures. Collectors will sometimes stay with a certain theme or brand of figure/statue but the fact that there is so much 1/6 stuff out there, it makes it so that a collector can have an eclectic collection.

Back