Tupuxuara - Pterodactyl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is good news indeed. It does seem like Sideshow slowed down the line, but a lot of us definitely won't want to see the line die out. As for the forum logo, even though a member from the board designed it, it would possibly require Sideshow's approval and I don't think they would let an image of a piece from a line which is going to be defunt soon be on it.

Last edited:
I think most lines have slowed down some. Probably mostly because of the manufacturing problems in China.
Looking forward to the Tupu :D

Indeed. Though I'm even more pleased to hear that the CollectAs are arriving this week. Never thought I'd say that. :lol

got a early shipment notice.. anyone else? ship now or 20th of april.. not that early I rather wait and let the guys who really cant wait to get one go first :)

Weird how they give you a choice like that. I just got the normal "In stock" notice a minute ago.

I guess it's a courtesy if you have a hesitation about whether to pay the electric bill for April, or just want another Dinosauria statue. As if there's a contest.

And I'm so glad I can finally change my store header, not that ol' Spino isn't cool, but after so many months... yeah.

tupuxuaraheader.jpg

Back