Statue Tsume Street Fighter HQF Chun Li Sneak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadGhostKnight

Super Freak
Reaction score
1531826_3951076792973_647183119_o-532x800.jpg

First in Tsume's Street Fighter HQF line.

For those who haven't heard of Tsume heres their website - https://www.tsume-art.com/en/

Their quality is fantastic.

That Vega is 10/10. I don't think he has ever been done so much justice in anything...including the games. I'll have to get him. Chun Li looks great too, but I think she would look a little better if her lips were not colored. It makes them seem so unnatural like that.

It's interesting to see Street Fighter having such an aggressive merchandising campaign recently. I hear Capcom is a pain to work with when it comes to figures so I'm guessing they have been trying to get as much figure exposure to hype up Ultra and SF5.

Wonder who will carry those ? That Vega is nuts.

Tsume does good work, but their products can be a bit of a pain to get since they are targeting Europe and the prices for us to import them sucks lol.

those look great! anybody know the scale?

hopefully they are not too expensive...

The Vega really sold me, just placed my ordered on BBTS for $165! It's much cheaper than most of their 1/8th statues which tend to go for $300+ ...

Hope they can at least do the 4 bosses, if not finishing all of the original 12 warriors.

----

The Vega really sold me, just placed my ordered on BBTS for $165! It's much cheaper than most of their 1/8th statues which tend to go for $300+ ...

Hope they can at least do the 4 bosses, if not finishing all of the original 12 warriors.

----

BBTS carries Tsume??? That's awesome!
I'm definitely getting these. I've been wanting to get a SF roster but I just couldn't justify PCS 1:4 and the Koto stuff is too slanted toward disproportionate women.
Love Tsume!

It is extremely expensive, but unfortunately that's what you've gotta pay to get Tsume stuff.

Back